Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin  (Read 102683 times)

Sweden

Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:44:09 PM »

It's getting better:

Although life sucks after LL.
I'll explain more later.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Sweden

Re: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »

It's getting better:

Although life sucks after LL.
I'll explain more later.

Saavedra

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 10:07:24 PM »

Wow.  Those are some nice long legs!  ;D

Blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 08:29:19 PM »

Nice video Sweden.  Your walking and movements look normal.  Your proportions look good too but if you do femurs don't do too much.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 09:13:06 PM »

Absolutely marvelous!!  ;D ;D

Definitely made me laugh.

As to your video, thanks for creating such a detailed post-lengthening video showing your proportions and degree of recovery. Those were some impressive moves, especially for not being fully recovered from lengthening. I can't imagine some of the crazy stuff you could do at your 100% level. Could you post your youtube video on here as well?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Saavedra

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 09:18:47 PM »

Sweden were those standard dress shoes you were wearing? You emphasised the height of them and I didn't know whether you were implying that they were lifts or not  ???

Sweden

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 09:41:11 PM »

I could really do everything. The 720 kick was my favorite, you spin 720 degrees in the air and throw a kick. Breaks everything you hit. :)

Sweden were those standard dress shoes you were wearing? You emphasised the height of them and I didn't know whether you were implying that they were lifts or not  ???

It was difficult to show the shoes in the video, you're right.

The first brown ones are fancy fancy dress shoes, no lift more than normal 2-3cm.

The second one I try to display the 10cm lift it is supposed to give me. The black shoes.
I also try to measure myself against the pole which I kick - with both shoes on.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43:03 PM »

Awesome videos Sweden, really impressive. I also have to give you praise for that awesome mask (jason mask is cool too but imo that other one with the jaws is more badass)

Saavedra

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »

I could really do everything. The 720 kick was my favorite, you spin 720 degrees in the air and throw a kick. Breaks everything you hit. :)

It was difficult to show the shoes in the video, you're right.

The first brown ones are fancy fancy dress shoes, no lift more than normal 2-3cm.

The second one I try to display the 10cm lift it is supposed to give me. The black shoes.
I also try to measure myself against the pole which I kick - with both shoes on.

10cm? Wow! Do they actually provide that? How tall do you reckon you actually were with them on?

Sweden

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 09:48:44 PM »

10cm? Wow! Do they actually provide that? How tall do you reckon you actually were with them on?

10cm+ shoes give you 7cm of height. It's just the way it is. With them on I'm 185/186cm tall. Pretty terrific feeling.

Tack ska du ha Jätten!  8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:04:55 PM by Sweden »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 10:41:53 PM »

Even though you don't want to paste your whole diary again, it would be cool if you posted your updates in one thread like this. Lots of people here look forward to your progress.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Rivers

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 10:54:20 PM »

Can someone post the video links (youtube) ?  Thank you.

Ask and thou shall receive  :P

Sweden

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 11:21:36 PM »

Even though you don't want to paste your whole diary again, it would be cool if you posted your updates in one thread like this. Lots of people here look forward to your progress.

Alright. I'll try to copy the updates.

Great work Rivers!!

Arche

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 11:43:49 PM »

Wow your proportions look good!

TRS

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 01:24:38 AM »

I honestly think that you don't need to do femur lengthening as your proportions look great and you are regaining your athletic ability. Considering that you really value martial arts and being active, femur lengthening is not really worth it as you may risk losing your athletic ability even more and  becoming disproportionate.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 01:30:37 AM »

I honestly think that you don't need to do femur lengthening as your proportions look great and you are regaining your athletic ability. Considering that you really value martial arts and being active, femur lengthening is not really worth it as you may risk losing your athletic ability even more and  becoming disproportionate.

I was thinking about the same thing when I saw your proportions.
As I mentioned on the other site, you do look taller than 180.

Smallguy

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 04:08:22 AM »

Sweden, thanks for the video.

It's good to see how you are progressing. I really admire your flexibility, agility and kicks. Wish I could kick that high. Dr. Sarin did a pretty nice job with your tibias. I don't see you suffer from x-legs, and your scars are almost invisible. I think Nordic people heal quite nicely and don't suffer from hyper pigmentation like other race.

You are soo lucky. 180cm plus a dope ass hottie woman holding the camera.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

KrP1

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »

hey sweden i think your proportions look very good, but with those 10 cm shoes you look strange, excesive long legs

Sweden

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »

I never ever wear those shoes any more.
I just wanted to show what it looks like with lifts on.

My pants haven't been used in 3 years. I was happy to see they were too short. Almost none of my other pants were too short when I got back.

It's raining today so I'll try to make a running video tomorrow.

Moubgf

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 06:21:03 PM »

The impression i get is did you even do ll you look normal not even tall or how should i put it. You look normal.  So if this is what i will look like after ll then i don't even need to read anything more on this site because the information i have been given have made my perception more fked up than normal.

Also what is your wingspan sweden? i have 170 wingspan i want to go to 178 cm kinda. Just want to be normal height.

Sweden

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 06:52:51 PM »

I've measured my wingspan to 180 a couple of times but even 178 and 179.

I am only 180 on a very good day. I'm not 178 or 179, just like my wingspan.

I would soooooo like to be 5-6cm taller. That's like nothing, but it makes a world of difference.
Still undecided.

Saavedra

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 06:54:34 PM »

I've measured my wingspan to 180 a couple of times but even 178 and 179.

I am only 180 on a very good day. I'm not 178 or 179, just like my wingspan.

I would soooooo like to be 5-6cm taller. That's like nothing, but it makes a world of difference.
Still undecided.

What factors are involved in your decision?

Sweden

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »

Mostly passing my wingspan. I'm equal right now.
I imagine 5cm doesn't do much regarding visual aspects.

But also sitting height is one enormous factor. ALL of my friends have taller sitting height than me, ALL of them(they were also all taller than me before)
If I become 5cm taller then I think it'll be FU when we sit down. I can't stretch like a jerk, I have to relax when I sit or else it'll look weird, more weird.

Other than that there is nothing holding me back.

I have an interview next Monday at the local flight school. If I pass I will start studying to become a pilot in September. Then I can't do it in 2 years.

KrP1

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 07:20:09 PM »

sweden i think you have a nice height, im 165/166 in the morning , thats is a f**king bad height, i think that 70 per cent or more of girls are taller than me, having problems to date even im good looking and people made fun about my height. with 180  cm you are taller than most sweden girls. no one will think you are short even in sweden so i think there is no reason to do another surgery. you will lose your proportions  and athletyc hability

LLL

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 07:25:37 PM »

Wow!

Posting that video right after those posts by Apo was pretty much the most epic burn I've ever seen since I started reading forums about LL. You delivered everything people have been asking him for, and then more. Beautifully "choreographed" video, I must say. :D Also, pretty much an excellent post-lengthening showoff with everything from proportions in business attire to underwear and your (well above average) level of athleticism.

Your wingspan makes you quite lucky. I think if it was naturally equal to your height (which is statistically more common), your arms would be approaching noticeably short. They're not so now. You look more "leggy" than most guys in the dress pants with your shirt tucked in and in some positions it's noticeable that your knees are a bit high up. So primarily I think you shouldn't lengthen any more with regards to our lower vs upper body proportions. You don't look freaky or anything now, bit I think you could cross a few thresholds if you did more.

Now, what this DOES say is that when a person lengthens over his wingspan, and even more than you have already in BOTH segments, they most likely WILL look like a weirdly small upper body walking on stilts like a spider. Even worse if the person doesn't have broad shoulders and a big upper body build. Ironically this applies to a lot of genetically skinny and small guys below 5'6" so they have to be even more careful with how much they lengthen.

A thought hit me today, that for a "cosmetic" surgery, this procedure has very few proper visual demonstrations of the results, even from surgeons wanting patients. Or in Apo's case, even people wanting to promote it. Pictures and videos are few and far between. We've collected some in the old thread about it here, and in my opinion many of these look visibly abnormal even with not that much lengthening. The only surgeon who's been posting videos is Donghoon, and they seem more focused on showing off function (running) than whole-body proportions. I think the fact that most people can't lengthen more than 6-7 cm before they start looking weird in one or more way is among the reasons for it. In almost all cases it's going to be a choice between height and proportions. And every body has their limit for what's going to look "freaky".

Anyway, thanks a lot for these videos!!

Saavedra

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 07:39:19 PM »

Sweden I have the sameish sitting height as you and I agree none of my friends over 5'10.5" have the same as me.  Everyone on old forum  kept saying that "yeah 50% Sitting height ratio is still good" when in reality, for European Caucasians, it simply isn't.  53% is ideal. 

Inb4 "sitting height isn't accurate measure of upper body length".  It is accurate enough and is used in the medical world as a far more efficient estimate of leg/body proportions than any other measurement.  I guess it's just a 'coincidence' that every with sitting heights 2cm more than me have longer bodies than me by - gasp - 2cm roughly.   

Claude

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »

WTF did i just watch ? Nice videos, nice moves  8)

Disobedient

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 08:36:48 PM »

ok so after  he took off his sweater
then  his shoes
I was like that  :)
but when he took off his pant then I started to worry if he gonna take off another thing
especially there were about 4min left in the video

Luckily you didn't ..

Great videos, Sweden .. I Wonder how is your full recovery gonna be like..

Claude

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 08:45:22 PM »

Great videos, Sweden .. I Wonder how is your full recovery gonna be like..

I hope he doesn't do a streap tease-kwondo when he's fully recovered -)
I think Swedish is the Jean-Claude Van damme of this forum  ::)

Disobedient

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »

Ah Ah Ah..

Moubgf

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »

Who cares about proportions and standards. You are a short guy you should be lucky if you can get to average height. All these demands like you know wtf your doing. just get over 175 cm and it's all good. everything after that is bonus.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up