Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 48825 times)

Meck

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2020, 12:38:28 PM »

He need to change LON fixators for sure

Blackwhite

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2020, 11:14:48 PM »

these people are garbage (note ) ;)
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 06:38:42 PM »

Blackwhite your unknow doctor is garbage, doctor Halil is most experienced doctor for L, if you work with another doctor no need speak bad for all others doctors idiot

Blackwhite

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 09:58:35 PM »

Do you know what people I'm talking about?    
You're a really troubled person:D ;D ;D ;D ;D
TARGET 1.71

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2020, 08:18:57 PM »

do not contact this person..There is a person who is Mehmet lies everybody never contact with this man because he lies everybody about the lengthening process ıf u ask me how do ı know his lenghter device broken but he doesn’t tell about that to the people who wants to have a surgery.. If you don’t believe me I have the picture of that unfortunate event.. I know that situation because I have my own whatsapp group which include the people who had surgery to contact each other. After he left the group and created his own one but didn’t take long because he lies and people understood that.

Hello there Mr Blackwhite, my name is Murat Ekinci and i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil Buldu. How can we help you?
We do not know who is Mehmet but i guess you are writing under a wrong thread or something. It seems you had a LL surgery soon, we are happy that your surgery went successful. But i also checked your previous posts and i see that you are trying to convince other people to go to your doctor. So all i can say is good luck.
If you want to contact with me you can call anytime +90 533 0164562

https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/
https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/
https://www.instagram.com/limblengtheningturkey/

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2020, 06:58:33 AM »

guyss seriously dont go to turkey just because some companies advertised the surgery and made it appear easy and to save some money. if it's all that easy why don't employees of companies like wannabetaller, livelifetaller, limb lengthening instanbul also get it done with amazing docs like HALIL, OZGUR, etc and reach dream height of 6 foot 2?

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2020, 11:34:45 PM »

guyss seriously dont go to turkey just because some companies advertised the surgery and made it appear easy and to save some money. if it's all that easy why don't employees of companies like wannabetaller, livelifetaller, limb lengthening instanbul also get it done with amazing docs like HALIL, OZGUR, etc and reach dream height of 6 foot 2?

With all due respect if you have a medical question please ask it, i can gladly answer it but it seems you intentions are not good and trying to force your opinions to people who seeks answer and a solution for their needs. Your question is unrelated but i am 5 foot 11 and Dr Halil is 6 foot by the way. So?? This whole forum is for about Limb Lengthening you know that right?? I mean all these people here are seek to find a surgeon to have the surgery. This is a COSMETIC Surgery. Whats your problem with it?? Also we do not force people or something to come to us. We just offer our package and services with reasonable prices. It is people who has to compare pros&cons and decide where to have this surgery.

If you do not wish to come to us its totally fine and we understand that. But your opinions doesn't give you the right to talk bad about us. I hope you have enough english to understand what i say. If you have more questions or something like that feel free to call or text us by WhatsApp anytime : +90533 0164562

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2020, 11:57:48 PM »

Here is a Precice-2 Surgery Patient Experience Video and Photos from a huge Saudi Arabia Company CEO.

You can see the interview video in our instagram page. (I am the interviewer by the way)

Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9hrXwsgeGL/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

@turkish-march i hope this photo below satisfy your question about Dr Halil's height.

These are follow-up xrays taken in his suit with our Mobile X-Ray Unit for follow-up on his 15th day after surgery.

If you have questions feel free to call or text us by WhatsApp anytime : +90533 0164562

Precice-2 Surgery Package: 35,000EURO

Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia)
All necessary medications after surgery
Walker(Custom Made)+Crutches
All necessary examinations and tests
5 Days of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
10 Days of hotel stay for 2 person
10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
Airport+Hospital Transfers

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2020, 08:54:46 AM »

With all due respect if you have a medical question please ask it, i can gladly answer it but it seems you intentions are not good and trying to force your opinions to people who seeks answer and a solution for their needs. Your question is unrelated but i am 5 foot 11 and Dr Halil is 6 foot by the way. So?? This whole forum is for about Limb Lengthening you know that right?? I mean all these people here are seek to find a surgeon to have the surgery. This is a COSMETIC Surgery. Whats your problem with it?? Also we do not force people or something to come to us. We just offer our package and services with reasonable prices. It is people who has to compare pros&cons and decide where to have this surgery.

If you do not wish to come to us its totally fine and we understand that. But your opinions doesn't give you the right to talk bad about us. I hope you have enough english to understand what i say. If you have more questions or something like that feel free to call or text us by WhatsApp anytime : +90533 0164562

Dear Muratek

my good intention is to warn other patients that things may go wrong and they are completely on their own when medical problems arise. There have been some cases of this on this forum with your service as you may aware.

There has already been atleast one doctor change in this company which shows that the initial choice of doctor by the company wasnt satisfactory.

Also I am also not forcing people from not going to you. People are free to go where ever they wish.

You seem like a well intended person but with medical problems you cant do much. Your company is providing concierge like service. You may be good at what you do (concierge) but finally its the doctor that matters most. My only intention is to make people see the difference between your service (which I honestly think is good and prompt) and "medical" part of this procedure. Infact I sincerely wish services likes yours was there in other LL centres like in US

Cheers friend

PS: yeah you and your doctor are tall but why not reach 6 foot 2 and become chick magnets? just kidding man :)

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »

Dear Muratek

my good intention is to warn other patients that things may go wrong and they are completely on their own when medical problems arise. There have been some cases of this on this forum with your service as you may aware.

There has already been atleast one doctor change in this company which shows that the initial choice of doctor by the company wasnt satisfactory.

Also I am also not forcing people from not going to you. People are free to go where ever they wish.

You seem like a well intended person but with medical problems you cant do much. Your company is providing concierge like service. You may be good at what you do (concierge) but finally its the doctor that matters most. My only intention is to make people see the difference between your service (which I honestly think is good and prompt) and "medical" part of this procedure. Infact I sincerely wish services likes yours was there in other LL centres like in US

Cheers friend

PS: yeah you and your doctor are tall but why not reach 6 foot 2 and become chick magnets? just kidding man :)

We understand your concerns but as you see none of our patients had any major problems with their lengthening surgeries and Dr Halil BULDU did more than 500 Successful Limb lengthening surgery so far without any problem. Other thing is some people uses his name without his permission and then this causes misunderstandings as you see. We are the only company that works with Dr Halil BULDU. If you check Dr Halil's personal webpage, you can see that too. Other webpages otherthan us are just some people who trys to get some patients via using his name because all LL surgery community knows that he is one of the best surgeon in this field. Check it if you like.  https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 12:11:52 AM »

Here is another success story. This patient came from Georgia to have Limb Lengthening Surgery (LON Method) and Yesterday he sent me his final status video and he also allowed us to share it with you guys.
Feel free to ask your questions.

When he arrived he was 172cm and now he is 179cm. Also rightnow he is waiting to borders to be opened for his second surgery. Which means another 7cm. In total he will be 14 cm taller.
From 172cm to 186cm.  ;) The Video below is covers his journey from start to end

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul

WhatsApp&iMessage: +905330164562

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 01:47:30 AM by Muratek »

Fox

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2020, 11:25:41 PM »

Here is another success story. This patient came from Georgia to have Limb Lengthening Surgery (LON Method) and Yesterday he sent me his final status video and he also allowed us to share it with you guys.
Feel free to ask your questions.

When he arrived he was 172cm and now he is 179cm. Also rightnow he is waiting to borders to be opened for his second surgery. Which means another 7cm. In total he will be 14 cm taller.
From 172cm to 186cm.  ;) The Video below is covers his journey from start to end

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul

WhatsApp&iMessage: +905330164562

Ok, good advertiesement. Without getting into arguments you share info professionally.

Two questions tho, you said dr Buldu made nearly 500 LL operations iirc, but you keep sharing the same patients over and over. Shouldnt we be seeing more successful cases if there are almost 500 cases?

And how much is the LON surgery excluding accommodation/transfer and including only the hospital expenses plus PT?
165.5 / 5'5"

Arcon

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2020, 01:41:11 PM »

I understand LON = Higher risk of deep osteomyelitis(compared to nails or frames only), right? So why you use LON?

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2020, 01:42:29 PM »

money:d

Arcon

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »

..But if you get infection you will spend even more! Not to mention the danger for your legs and the money loss because of not being able to work for a very long time. Do you really wanna go there...?

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2020, 05:25:22 PM »

I understand LON = Higher risk of deep osteomyelitis(compared to nails or frames only), right? So why you use LON?

Hello Arcon here is your answer;

What we do is giving options to people who wants this surgery;

LON means Lengthening Over Nail. There will be 2 devices on each leg internal and external.
Advantages compare to PRECICE and STRYDE:
+ You don’t need a motorized nail. Patients usually can walk right after surgery.
+ Highly reliable and most commonly performed method in the World currently.
+ Most important factor is reasonable cost compare to Precice and Stryde.
- People Who had LON Surgery needs a second surgery for removal of their external fixators and fixator nails after lengthening period.
- Discomfort of the external extensors
- Visible from outside
- Takes longer time to heal compare to internal nail systems after lengthening period
- Infection risk at the exhaust of external extensor nails during lengthening period

By infection risk it's mostly minor and treatable with little intervention and medication not internal

What you need to understand is the risks like embolism etc are all same with all types of lengthening methods even with STRYDE.

So if you are considering to have lengthening surgery, you need to evaluate this from all aspects and choose the right one you think is best for your health and of course economy.
If you think LON is too risky to have it is your call to decide, you can choose to have Precice-2 or STRYDE. ;)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:00:20 PM by MuratEkinci »

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2020, 05:56:02 PM »

..But if you get infection you will spend even more! Not to mention the danger for your legs and the money loss because of not being able to work for a very long time. Do you really wanna go there...?

Well i already answered your question about infection in my previous post. Most important thing in the Limb Lengthening surgery is the experience of the surgeon of course.
With LON and STRYDE methods people can continue their work if its a desk job but not with Precice-2 method because weight bearing of Precice-2 is about 25kg per leg while LON and STRYDE can lift 100kg per leg. So thats why people can walk with help of a small crutch, can drive car and climb stairs with these two methods.
By the way even today there are many surgeons who uses old methods like Iluzarov, HolyFix etc. These are options in both medical and cosmetic lengthening surgeries. So as i mentioned if you wish to have this surgery you do not have to come to us but choose an orthopedist who has plenty of experience in both medical and cosmetic lengthening surgery and evaluate the pros and cons of the method you wish to have. Also most importantly you need to be ready for this surgery mentally because no matter who you go or which method you have you will need to be patient enough to endure the difficulties of this surgery, doing daily physical therapy exercises till you get back to your  normal physical condition which means you need to be willed and disciplined. Even if you spend 200k USD to your surgeon and method it is you who will walk and run not the method. If you think you are not ready or if you have second thought just do not have it at all. Most of our patients who just wants a single surgery for one segment and experiences this surgery wants to come back to us for a second surgery because they know how easy it was. I hope you understand what i mean. Have a lovely day and be safe during this Covid-19 times.

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2020, 05:59:35 PM »

This is of course one of the most important reason because not all people has enough budget to have this surgery as you can imagine. We are trying to provide best surgery experience with reasonable prices in all of our methods and if you check and compare our method prices you can see the our packages are best in all USA and EU Market.
Other thing about why people wish to have this surgery with us is the experience of Dr Halil. Not all ortopedic surgeon does this surgery and has experience about it. Even in surgeons who does it, experience level is varies. While surgeons in USA and EU countries does about 5-8 surgeries per month, Dr Halil BULDU does 3-4 surgery every week. Not now because of Covid-19 times of course but we are hoping that travel restrictions will be lifted by the end of June. And even now we had applications from more than 20 patients who just waits for the border restrictions to be lifted. 

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2020, 11:01:28 AM »

Ok, good advertiesement. Without getting into arguments you share info professionally.

Two questions tho, you said dr Buldu made nearly 500 LL operations iirc, but you keep sharing the same patients over and over. Shouldnt we be seeing more successful cases if there are almost 500 cases?

And how much is the LON surgery excluding accommodation/transfer and including only the hospital expenses plus PT?

We wish to share too to be honest but as you can imagine not all people willing to allow us to share their story on web, they do not even allow us to shoot a photo and we can not force them anyways. Its their privacy and we are obligated to respect that. Otherwise there could be lawsuits against us and we do not want that aswell  :-\.

Well.. excluding transportation and hotel stay, its 15,000EURO.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »

This is of course one of the most important reason because not all people has enough budget to have this surgery as you can imagine. We are trying to provide best surgery experience with reasonable prices in all of our methods and if you check and compare our method prices you can see the our packages are best in all USA and EU Market.
Other thing about why people wish to have this surgery with us is the experience of Dr Halil. Not all ortopedic surgeon does this surgery and has experience about it. Even in surgeons who does it, experience level is varies. While surgeons in USA and EU countries does about 5-8 surgeries per month, Dr Halil BULDU does 3-4 surgery every week. Not now because of Covid-19 times of course but we are hoping that travel restrictions will be lifted by the end of June. And even now we had applications from more than 20 patients who just waits for the border restrictions to be lifted. 

How can we verify what you are saying? We hear nothing from those 3-4 patients Halil Buldu treats each week. You have no proof whatsoever. We should blindly trust you word for it. In contrast, we hear every week about a new patient from US/EU. Please back up your statements with clear evidence, or don’t mention them at all. We are all potential or veteran LL patients. The last thing we need is for a third party to be commenting on doctors experiences and try to persuade us into doing something we later regret. If you have proof of what you’re stating as a fact, present your proof, else, stop promoting your doctor. Thank you.

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2020, 09:27:58 AM »

How can we verify what you are saying? We hear nothing from those 3-4 patients Halil Buldu treats each week. You have no proof whatsoever. We should blindly trust you word for it. In contrast, we hear every week about a new patient from US/EU. Please back up your statements with clear evidence, or don’t mention them at all. We are all potential or veteran LL patients. The last thing we need is for a third party to be commenting on doctors experiences and try to persuade us into doing something we later regret. If you have proof of what you’re stating as a fact, present your proof, else, stop promoting your doctor. Thank you.

Hello Skyisthelimit,
You can check our patient reviews in our google link from here; https://g.page/limblengtheningsurgery
Also you can find some real patient diaries even in here in the Limb Lengthening patient experiences section. But as we said in the previous post its forbidden to share any info without consent! Otherwise there are penalties according to Health Ministry of Turkey and we do not wish to face that as you can understand if you think about it. As we said in the previous posts, what we do is providing limb lengthening surgery solutions with reasonable costs without hidden costs and extra fees and trying to cover almost all the things a limb lengthening surgery patient. You can see our package features below;
Each Method Packages includes;
🔹Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia up to your choosing)
🔹All necessary medications related to surgery
🔹Custom made Walker and Crutches
🔹All necessary examinations and tests
🔹5 Nights of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
🔹10 Nights of hotel stay for 2 person (Breakfasts to room included)
🔹10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
🔹All Transportations to our hotel and hospital

LON Method Package fee is: 16,000EURO
Precice-2 Method Package fee is: 35,000EURO
STRYDE Method Package fee is: 55,000EURO

If you have LON Package you need to have a second surgery to remove your external nails after your lengthening period. We will lock the main nail during this procedure.
Its cost is 2500EURO and 4-5 days needed only. 4 Nights of hotel stay included.

If you have PRECICE-2 or STRYDE when you finish your lengthening you need to come back for control and bring back the remote control device.

Main nails inside the bones will not be removed atleast for 1,5-2 years does not matter the method.

I guess your question is how do we check the patient when we send them back to their countries; answer is we are asking AP Lateral Xrays every 2 weeks from the patients to check the healing and lengthening. According to the Xrays we increase or decrease the speed of lengthening which normally its 1mm a day. As clear evidence we even shared one of our patient who allowed us from first day to the last in the post above. What else can we share with you i do not know. If you wish to contact with that patient his name is Andrei Turkov, he is very chill person and agreed to answer the questions of people like you. You can text him from WhatsApp: +7 953 388-12-77. He is Russian but lives in Georgia(Country, not the state of USA)
Other thing is with all due respect this is a forum and it is our duty to share our services to people who seeks surgery options to people who wants Limb Lengthening surgery. Why is it wrong to share or promote our services? We have nothing to hide as you see in this topic we are trying to answer to all people who has questions without hiding anything. So it is you who needs to compare pros and cons of the services. We are not forcing anyone to come to us anyways. If you do not wish to come to us it is totally fine and we respect that. But as we said before it is our duty to inform the people about our services, what they will experience, what they will get and how it will be without hiding anything. I hope you understand us.
So if you are thinking to have this surgery, im not telling you to come to us, but if you want to we are happy to help you anytime you want. Also i forgot to mention you can text me anytime you want and i can arrange a Video conferance with Dr Halil BULDU about your questions by WhatsApp or FaceTime  :)

You can see some of the videos and photos of the patients in our instagram page too!
https://www.instagram.com/limblengtheningturkey

My name is Murat and you can call or text me anytime aswell for your questions; +905330164562

Have a lovely day ;)

Meck

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2020, 07:28:40 PM »

Im living prove that doctor  Halil made best surgery on m. Today i post video i wallk without any help, one month and few days after remove device and i made femur 10cm and without pause made tibia 6.5 cm totally reach 16.5 cm in few months by doctor Halil and i wallk normally now , all who need prove check my diary. I call doctor few time to bring me same stuff until im in hotel wait flight home due the corona stay more here in Istanbul and every time he came or sent sameone day after i ask and he visit me to check on me , so for sure for me he is the best doctor i find

llendpoint

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2020, 11:23:43 AM »

1. What is the price for removing the internal nail (the initial first nail) months after full consolidation of all methods? Is it included in the package price?

2. As for LON, I think it makes sense to include the price of 2500 Euros for the removal of external nails and locking of the internal nails in the package, and advertise it as 18500 Euro. It's not like someone is skipping this step, right?

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2020, 11:16:43 PM »

1. What is the price for removing the internal nail (the initial first nail) months after full consolidation of all methods? Is it included in the package price?

2. As for LON, I think it makes sense to include the price of 2500 Euros for the removal of external nails and locking of the internal nails in the package, and advertise it as 18500 Euro. It's not like someone is skipping this step, right?

1- Cost of the Main Nail Removal surgery is 5000EURO in all methods. It's optional to have it removed. We suggest our patients to keep it 1,5-2 years minimum. Nails can stay in the bones without causing any problem to walking, running or jumping for life.
2- Yes you are right. We did not included it to our LON package because every human has different healing speed and every patient has different height goals. So their return dates are different and we included that fee too at first but some patients complained about why do they have to pay for a surgery they did not have and etc. So we decided to make it seperate. We are not hiding anything and we explain it to all patients in the begining of our talks who applys for it. I hope you understand.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2020, 02:47:03 PM »

People are asking too many questions but basically all are same and we already answered all of them in our webpage.
Please visit our webpage to see FAQ.
Secondly you can not get more than 15cm. Period. Because we can not enlarge the nerves more than this. If anyone tells yes they can, its a lie because theres a high risk of paralysis starts above this number. Max you can get from any type of lengthening method is 15cm. (Femur: 8cm + Tibia: 7cm) And to get 15cm you need 2 surgeries with 4-5 months intervals depending on your condition.

Hello, Murat

You claimed that you guys do not provide lengthening over 15cm, how could Halil Buldu let the user called Meck lengthen more than 17 cms?
Please answer.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

more

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2020, 04:48:11 PM »

Hello, Murat

You claimed that you guys do not provide lengthening over 15cm, how could Halil Buldu let the user called Meck lengthen more than 17 cms?
Please answer.

Best Regards

Good point,

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2020, 05:04:03 PM »

Hello, Murat

Please answer.

Best Regards

Yes several of our patients reached to 10cm by one surgery. There are limits of course, according to studies maximum safe limit of the human body for lengthening per segment is 8cm. Thats why Precice-2 and Stryde's maximum limits are 8cm. But of course there are cases where people had 10cm without any problem from a single surgery as like Meck.

With LON you can have more lengthening than 8cm because device it self allows you to do that. I mean you can push and try your own limits but after 8cm from each bone, but of course we do not take any kind of responsibility if you try that. But thanks to LON system you can revers that aswell and return to safe limits, for example you had a surgery from Femur bones and reached 8cm without any problem, wanted to try more and reached to 10cm but felt too discomfortable, then you can reverse lengthening to 9cm or 8cm back. Every human is different as we mentioned, universal standart says you can have 8cm but if your body allows you to have more then you can have it. Its all up to patient. I hope this answers your question A. 😉✌🏼

By the way i am receiving some questions about differences between Betz Method and our methods.
First of all to be able to use Betz method you need to rotate your leg while you have the nails inside after surgery to gain height, which is totally discomfortable for the patient, secondly for example by mistake you lengthen your bone too much, you can not reverse it back. Not even mentioning that this method is developed by one orthopedic surgeon in couple years, they invited us to use their nails aswell but after seeing these flaws we decided not use their methods. LON, Precice-2 and Stryde Methods are developed by many surgeons and scientists after many trials and tests, currently these 3 methods are most reliable and most comfortable methods in the world. So even if you do not come to us we do not recommend Betz method to anyone.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2020, 05:07:46 PM »

Yes several of our patients reached to 10cm by one surgery. There are limits of course, according to studies maximum safe limit of the human body for lengthening per segment is 8cm. Thats why Precice-2 and Stryde's maximum limits are 8cm. But of course there are cases where people had 10cm without any problem from a single surgery as like Meck.
With LON you can have more lengthening than 8cm because device it self allows you to do that. I mean you can push and try your own limits but after 8cm from each bone, we do not take any kind of responsibility. But thanks to LON system you can revers that aswell and return to safe limits, for example you had a surgery from Femur bones and reached 8cm without any problem, wanted to try more and reached to 10cm but felt too discomfortable, then you can reverse lengthening to 9cm or 8cm back. Every human is different as we mentioned, universal standart says you can have 8cm but if your body allows you to have more then you can have it. Its all up to patient. I hope this answers your question A. 😉✌🏼

What a lovely response! Thanks for replying Murat. I trust Halil Buldu and considering him also. Best regards and I hope everything goes well upon any patients you'll ever have!

Have a great day!
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ididUrMIM

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2020, 11:47:09 PM »

With LON you can have more lengthening than 8cm because device it self allows you to do that. I mean you can push and try your own limits but after 8cm from each bone, but of course we do not take any kind of responsibility if you try that. But thanks to LON system you can revers that aswell and return to safe limits, for example you had a surgery from Femur bones and reached 8cm without any problem, wanted to try more and reached to 10cm but felt too discomfortable, then you can reverse lengthening to 9cm or 8cm back. Every human is different as we mentioned, universal standart says you can have 8cm but if your body allows you to have more then you can have it. Its all up to patient. I hope this answers your question A. 😉✌🏼

By the way i am receiving some questions about differences between Betz Method and our methods.
First of all to be able to use Betz method you need to rotate your leg while you have the nails inside after surgery to gain height, which is totally discomfortable for the patient, secondly for example by mistake you lengthen your bone too much, you can not reverse it back. Not even mentioning that this method is developed by one orthopedic surgeon in couple years, they invited us to use their nails aswell but after seeing these flaws we decided not use their methods. LON, Precice-2 and Stryde Methods are developed by many surgeons and scientists after many trials and tests, currently these 3 methods are most reliable and most comfortable methods in the world. So even if you do not come to us we do not recommend Betz method to anyone.

Hi Murat, regarding the prices, do you reckon that with the current pandemic situation that the prices would be changing?

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2020, 07:20:32 AM »

Hi Murat, regarding the prices, do you reckon that with the current pandemic situation that the prices would be changing?

Well.. unfortunately yes it will, probably it will increase, even now manifacturer of Precice-2 and Stryde nails Nuvasive increased their prices but we decided not to reflect it to our package prices till end of 2020 to see how the situation will turn out. Why did Nuvasive increased? Its very simple; manifacture dropped to 50% but demand is still same, even demand is increased because most people who wants this surgery was waiting for the right time take annual leave and etc, but now because of Covid-19 these people are working from home now, so it is basicly perfect moment for people who is considering to have this surgery.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:15:45 AM by MuratEkinci »

azman

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2020, 07:23:13 PM »

If you talk like a salesman sounds like a salesman that makes you a SALEMAN. 

You claim your workplace is not a company, how outrageous and a big Lie when there are numerous advertising your COMPANY promotes.  Your company even have its own FLAG, damn.

Very professional website, well websites with an S with different https, now that’s CRAZY like a scam, which one is the real website for your COMPANY, but never the less Sleazy = Sleazy Saleman. 

From Wannabetaller to Livelifetaller and all the other websites.  Why so many websites for your company???

Think before you choose this company and not fall for their over the top advertising.

Avoid doctors from Wannabetaller to Livelifetaller

There are BETTER options in Turkey, like Dr. Kocaoglu and Dr. Kucukkaya.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up