Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI  (Read 3502 times)

Ravinder

Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI
« on: October 04, 2020, 12:05:12 PM »

Hi there, I am Ravinder and i am 29 year old. This is probably not the right paper to wright but i really would like to share my side of story. This was nothing less a miracle for me, i was about to lost my leg when i met this Doctor so i hearty want to post.

I will try to explain every bit and every inch of it. It was HOLY, a religious festival in India COLOR/DANCE/PARTY/BOOZE every possible fun. I was going to my home town when a fine f**king gentlemen came in full speed from the wrong side of the road and in a fraction of second everything changed. My right leg was crushed around ankle. I was lying in the pit side of the road devastated crying for help, you know and India a pizza delivery happens with in 30 min or less but ambulance or police OH NOOO they can be there till the person is dead or about to die.

I lost lots of blood at the site of the accident. I lost conciseness i don't know when and how i reached the hospital. About 40 minute i was struggling on the road and try to reach out some help but no luck.

When i came in conscious i was in a government hospital doctor was waiting for my family to sign the consent for my operation.
I remember each word he said we will try to fix your leg but i you have to get it fix later they were concern to save my life.

The doctor just put some bandage and fixed it wit tubular frame/external fixator. They sent me home. Due to covid no doctor was performing procedures mean time my leg got infected and Pus was oozing out the wound. I tried to reach the doctors but everything was shut in INDIA.
Three months i suffered a lot when the lockdown got over i reach my initial doctor and said my nothing they can do he has to amputate my lag because the infection was too much.

https://imgur.com/a/tpd0kC7

After a month someone from my hometown come to see me and suggested me to meet Dr Saini. And i forgot to mention mean time i met 4 orthopaedic surgeon who already told me that amputation is the only option i had.

I never heard of his name but my brother asked me there is no harm to meet the doctor so me and my brother went to his practice place, i will never forget the moment he said we can save the leg.
it was the most happiest moment of my life.
He explained pros and cons of the procedure. I was ready do anything to save my leg.

when i met this doctor my leg was completely infected at the sight of injury.
7 - 8 cm bone loss just above the ankle joint. Tibia was completely crushed above the ankle. He first did the first aid and load my body with heavy antibiotics to control the infection. That took about 20 days to control.
During that  he fix my foot and ankle with K wire and rod. He explained how he will break my leg from the above and transfer the bone down. And he also mention that i will not have full  ankle movements but my leg can be saved from amputation. he has to fix my ankle joint but i can walk or use my toe muscles.  I will have the movements of my forefoot.

He 19 july 2020 he operated me and put my leg in a ring frame called Ilizarov. Operation took around 5 hour. My ankle was stabilise with the frame only. So while my bones growing above he is transferring the bone. So he is transporting the bone down.

I am able to stand with walker and can partially bear the weight on the leg and can walk few steps.

Ravinder

Re: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 12:06:00 PM »

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 12:23:49 PM »

Limb salvage via Bone transport

Very sorry you got ran over by a car. And that orthopedic surgeons told you amputation was the only way. God bless Dr. Saini.

It treatment may take 12-18 month or mote but it will be more than worth. U will get your leg back brotha.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

simple

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 06:03:58 PM »

Good luck to you brother, I am praying for you. Hopefully in a year or so you will be able to walk ok. God bless Dr. Saini
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

m7liam

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 03:08:26 AM »

God bless. Good luck mate. Shocking. Keep us updated.

What happened with the guy who ran you over after? Was this done by a car?

Ravinder

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 02:36:50 PM »

Limb salvage via Bone transport

Very sorry you got ran over by a car. And that orthopedic surgeons told you amputation was the only way. God bless Dr. Saini.

It treatment may take 12-18 month or mote but it will be more than worth. U will get your leg back brotha.

Thank you, I had no hope and Dr. Saini played a role of an angel in my life. Sounds bragging but i will be thankful to him for rest of my life.

Ravinder

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 02:37:58 PM »

Good luck to you brother, I am praying for you. Hopefully in a year or so you will be able to walk ok. God bless Dr. Saini
Thankyou so much Theadmiral, means a lot all the good vibes and wishes.

Ravinder

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 02:40:19 PM »

God bless. Good luck mate. Shocking. Keep us updated.

What happened with the guy who ran you over after? Was this done by a car?

Thank you m7liam. nothing happened he ran, and i was not in my conscious. So he just elope. Yes this happened by car.

Ravinder

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 02:41:16 PM »

Day 1 had detailed discussion and admission.
Day 2 surgery was done

Stayed in the Hospital for 30 days under his observation. Dr Saini has his own hospital setup. I received utmost medical attention and care there. Pain was tormenting. I felt hopeful and awful with pain at the same time. My patella was crushed in the accident. My knee was fixed when i went to Dr Saini. I was there for the frame adjustment as it was not possible for me to come every other day. Regular Physiotherapy sessions were taken.
They made me stand on 10 day with walker. I was very scared because above my ankle the part was hollow.The gap above my ankle was almost 8-8.5 cm. only skin was there. I was frightened.

Not sure of that. but i was very happy after a very long time i stood. My knee movements are also getting much better.

Initial first 45 days he only lengthen( he taught me) and after 45 days he started compression over ankle along with lengthening 1mm a day.

I will post my initial picture after surgery and walking video.

Ravinder

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »

Ravinder

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 02:43:16 PM »

Fourth day after surgery .

https://imgur.com/a/KjckeXi?s=wa

Ravinder

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 02:44:18 PM »

Ravinder

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 02:44:50 PM »

AnotherShorty

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 03:44:01 PM »

Ravinder Bhai dil tut gya aapka story sunke, I will pray you get well soon...
How are you managing the pain? What do you think which is the
 best pain killer available in India ?  How long your pain last ? a few Hours ? All time n never ending?
Bhut hi brutal And scary structure h frames ka ... you are a really really brave man ! God bless you ... if mumbai is near by ... pay a visit to Dr parihar also if possible. Take care brother
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

more

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 05:09:23 PM »

This is a fake story , i have some evidence

Ravinder

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2020, 06:34:24 PM »

This is a fake story , i have some evidence
Please share your evidence. We all would like to see.
I have read your comments in so many diaries and almost in every diary you have written the same  . Everybody is fake here accept you. You do have pain in your ass. I think you are a very lonely and a fked up personality. Don’t make everything about you.Why didn’t you post directly and prove me wrong instead of making an announcement. Unless you something to prove,go and fk yourself and satisfy yourself.
This is something very personal and rest of my life depends on this journey. I could have lost one of my leg.

You are a shameless creature. You are a very nasty mind with all the disgusting thoughts. I still wish you a clean mind. Till you get that go to hell.

Don’t try to make any f**king s**t here this is very very personal.

more

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2020, 06:38:41 PM »

Lol wait for tomorrow

Ravinder

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2020, 06:43:57 PM »

Ravinder Bhai dil tut gya aapka story sunke, I will pray you get well soon...
How are you managing the pain? What do you think which is the
 best pain killer available in India ?  How long your pain last ? a few Hours ? All time n never ending?
Bhut hi brutal And scary structure h frames ka ... you are a really really brave man ! God bless you ... if mumbai is near by ... pay a visit to Dr parihar also if possible. Take care brother
Thank you bhai. Sunkar acha Lagta jab koi apke liye pray Karta hai.
I took painkiller about a month and sometime on and off.
I don’t need Dr Parihar. He must be good because so many people mentioned him here. First when I treated under Dr Saini I didn’t know about this forum. I was reading about the frame Dr used to correct my leg and curiosity from the patient he had done earlier bring me here. I have nothing else to do.
Lost my job.
No ambulation. I was about to get married. Everything shattered. I started reading here. I felt like to share so I did.  I believe I am in good hands. No need of Dr parihar.
But genuinely thank you bhai.

Ravinder

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2020, 06:44:30 PM »

Lol wait for tomorrow
Why wait post now..

more

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2020, 06:49:07 PM »

let the read everyone in this forum . wait bro wait .

Ravinder

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2020, 06:57:55 PM »

let the read everyone in this forum . wait bro wait .
Sure. I am not going anywhere as a matter of fact I can’t. I am currently crippled by leg and you are crippled by mind.

more

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2020, 06:59:06 PM »

Don't play a victim card , Your story is fake

more

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2020, 07:02:24 PM »

You are not the real patient, you are writing a story which is related to someone else , I have sampathy with that guy not you.

more

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2020, 09:00:29 AM »

Why wait post now..

See bro . i am posting now

more

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2020, 09:01:49 AM »

Hello Everyone
Here i will talk about this fake story with evidences and proof.
This dairy is fake as i said Yesterday.
They way he wrote the story .it was suspicious for me, because Medical facilities were open in India at the time of covid and doctors were giving treatment if you are covid-19 negative .

The guy who is writing is Harry( Hirdesh) .
Here i am attaching some evidence
The adress of Dr. Sunil saini and Harry Adress  is same .

This is dr Sunil saini Address
https://ibb.co/4S3qs0N

This is Harry clinic address with mobile number same as given in Limb lengthening forum

https://ibb.co/4V6L9FF

Now this is Harry mobile number given in this forum

https://ibb.co/CBbN8n6
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 10:00:08 AM by more »

more

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2020, 09:05:56 AM »

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2020, 09:17:11 AM »

Yeah honestly I don't know why someone who got ran over by a car cares about making a diary on a random limb lengthening forum lol. Especially like 5 months after the incident lul.

Only to try to increase reputation of the doctor.

Fake as fück lol

Thank you "more"
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2020, 11:58:51 AM »

harry has worked with giants like sarin, sringari and pradeeep sharma. now he is advancing career to work with saini. why are you all so jealous of him?

but seriously this is obv fake lol. the patient is probably real but any body can write a diary for him. maybe it is stiill truthful but remember this is India. its quite possible saini is better than the local doctor in the village of ravinder but doesn't mean he can do LL on a cosmetic patient without causing any harm/

remember folks: ALWAYS talk with the doctor's official staff. dont talk with a physio + agent who will tell lies. book a consultation with the doctor like any non LL patient, go see him and then decide. do NOT work with "agents" who will book your taxi from the airport and  let you stay in a hotel of their choice while telling you how awesome the doctor is.

more

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2020, 12:06:51 PM »

harry has worked with giants like sarin, sringari and pradeeep sharma. now he is advancing career to work with saini. why are you all so jealous of him?

but seriously this is obv fake lol. the patient is probably real but any body can write a diary for him. maybe it is stiill truthful but remember this is India. its quite possible saini is better than the local doctor in the village of ravinder but doesn't mean he can do LL on a cosmetic patient without causing any harm/

remember folks: ALWAYS talk with the doctor's official staff. dont talk with a physio + agent who will tell lies. book a consultation with the doctor like any non LL patient, go see him and then decide. do NOT work with "agents" who will book your taxi from the airport and  let you stay in a hotel of their choice while telling you how awesome the doctor is.

A new id of Harry . just registered  a fews minutes ago.
This is fake and it will fake

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2020, 12:13:18 PM »

A new id of Harry . just registered  a fews minutes ago.
This is fake and it will fake

how dare you call me harry. YOU are harry.

more

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 12:19:24 PM »

Now i have doubts on all Dr. Pradeep Sharma LL Surgery and diaries because Harry associated there
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up