Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI  (Read 3504 times)

trooolll

• Visitor
Re: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2020, 12:29:54 PM »

@more do you have a detailed resume of saini?

more

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2020, 12:31:06 PM »

Why are taking side of a fake diary ?

more

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2020, 12:31:53 PM »

Hello Everyone
Here i will talk about this fake story with evidences and proof.
This dairy is fake as i said Yesterday.
They way he wrote the story .it was suspicious for me, because Medical facilities were open in India at the time of covid and doctors were giving treatment if you are covid-19 negative .

The guy who is writing is Harry( Hirdesh) .
Here i am attaching some evidence
The adress of Dr. Sunil saini and Harry Adress  is same .

This is dr Sunil saini Address
https://ibb.co/4S3qs0N

This is Harry clinic address with mobile number same as given in Limb lengthening forum

https://ibb.co/4V6L9FF

Now this is Harry mobile number given in this forum

https://ibb.co/CBbN8n6

Here you read

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2020, 12:34:36 PM »

I am on your side. read my reply properly. I became angry when you called me harry that's all. that's why I called you also harry.

read my reply again.

more

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »

This also a fake diary of dr Sunil Saini
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65503.0

trooolll

• Visitor
copied diaries on makemetaller.in
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2020, 12:56:22 PM »

LOL on makemetaller.in website they have put diaries of this forum posing using same usernames.

LOL. hahahahaa this is funny. I think they show to Indian people that it is a prominent forum

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »

makemetaller.in is registered outta haryana which is in India (found on google). does it belong to Harry or saini?

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2020, 05:42:56 PM »

This also a fake diary of dr Sunil Saini
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65503.0

Hello, Thanks for your kind concern, respect and love that you have showered on me (This is Harry here by the way). These constant attacks from wannabe business entrepreneurs have just proven how vicious and hurtful these diaries can be for all types of LL patients, mine or someone else's. I as a doctor have sworn an oath to do no harm and always use my knowledge to help and heal people. Though as we can see these wannabee agents cum crooks constantly bring up fake made up stories to show how lowlife they themselves are, I have many successful happy patients whose diaries vouch for my impeccable track record as a doctor and a friend, who above all has always stood for his patient's well being.

You people have your own crooked agendas with nothing better to do then spin lies. I invite you to come and see the patient and let this be a recorded meeting for a facebook showdown. If I am telling a lie I would be proven a liar and if you are mistaken or intentionally lying then you would understand that you seriously need some professional psychiatric care. I have been observing your behavior and it seems like you are a fan of Dr. Sarin and it's okay if that's so but you simply need treatment because you go around throwing fake! fake! fake! for almost every diary except Dr. Sarin's. If you are angry at me for suggesting a doctor's name, then surely it's your own problem because as a good doctor myself it is a duty bestowed upon me to vouch for good doctors for my patients well being.

Try to maintain dictum here as people's lives are serious business and your reckless, dishonest and unconcerned (with no professional experience) behavior hurt decision making ability of other's and can seriously hamper their mental health and well being.

more

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2020, 06:03:51 PM »

Hello, Thanks for your kind concern, respect and love that you have showered on me (This is Harry here by the way). These constant attacks from wannabe business entrepreneurs have just proven how vicious and hurtful these diaries can be for all types of LL patients, mine or someone else's. I as a doctor have sworn an oath to do no harm and always use my knowledge to help and heal people. Though as we can see these wannabee agents cum crooks constantly bring up fake made up stories to show how lowlife they themselves are, I have many successful happy patients whose diaries vouch for my impeccable track record as a doctor and a friend, who above all has always stood for his patient's well being.

You people have your own crooked agendas with nothing better to do then spin lies. I invite you to come and see the patient and let this be a recorded meeting for a facebook showdown. If I am telling a lie I would be proven a liar and if you are mistaken or intentionally lying then you would understand that you seriously need some professional psychiatric care. I have been observing your behavior and it seems like you are a fan of Dr. Sarin and it's okay if that's so but you simply need treatment because you go around throwing fake! fake! fake! for almost every diary except Dr. Sarin's. If you are angry at me for suggesting a doctor's name, then surely it's your own problem because as a good doctor myself it is a duty bestowed upon me to vouch for good doctors for my patients well being.

Try to maintain dictum here as people's lives are serious business and your reckless, dishonest and unconcerned (with no professional experience) behavior hurt decision making ability of other's and can seriously hamper their mental health and well being.

We are not here to listen your philosophy lecture . Don't play with future LLers life by writing fake diary . This is true that these two diaries are fake.

more

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2020, 06:16:12 PM »

Now i doubt dr Pradeep Sharma diaries too. May be you were writing those diaries too.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2020, 07:43:40 PM »

harry can you help answer this questionairre?

- do you associate with makemetaller.in ? crish6 saini patient mentioned it. its a website noone knows about? how did crish6 find it?
- why are diaries from here copied to makemetaller.in?
- you have worked with sarin, sringary, pradeeep sharma and now saini. do you take any responsibilities for harm caused by sarin and sringary to patients when you were working with them?
- why did you leave sharma and join with saini? can you post saini's full detailed resume?

thanks man. I don't think @more should be making allegations of fake diary without knowing for sure, but it's his opinion I suppose.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2020, 04:03:20 PM »

harry can you help answer this questionairre?

- do you associate with makemetaller.in ? crish6 saini patient mentioned it. its a website noone knows about? how did crish6 find it?
- why are diaries from here copied to makemetaller.in?
- you have worked with sarin, sringary, pradeeep sharma and now saini. do you take any responsibilities for harm caused by sarin and sringary to patients when you were working with them?
- why did you leave sharma and join with saini? can you post saini's full detailed resume?

thanks man. I don't think @more should be making allegations of fake diary without knowing for sure, but it's his opinion I suppose.

Hi trooolll

Buddy who told you that I left Dr Sarma and what interests you so much in my life. Let me help you understand something clearly here, i.e I still work with Dr Sharma . Now Dr Saini who is a brilliant surgeon himself also happens to be my colleague, which in no way should affect you or Moore because it doesn’t concern you or your life in anyway. My personal life is not for your consumption.

You are nobody and deserve no explanation from me because as an unemployed person as you are, I happen to be a qualified working doctor and you as mentioned in your username are an unemployed troll who deserves no explanation from me. Also it seems you are some LL doctor or his agent who is trying to mudsling other doctors doing LL. You also seem to have no opinion about some specific doctors or anything about their blunders, considering how opinionated you are. By the way please don’t try becoming a doctor without valid qualification, since it’s punishable by laws in most countries. It seems you and Moore are both the same person using two usernames to tarnish other doctors’ images and promote some specific doctor or doctors .

Now enough of this mudslinging. My numerous patients vouch for my impeccable track record and honesty. I stood with my patients when some doctors, like you know who, did something unjustified or wronged my patients at cost of my own monetary benefits and that too multiple times.

I always allow my patients to talk with their respective surgeon before surgery and also refer them to my x-patients from their own respective countries, so I humbly request you to correct yourself and not to bother me further anymore on this platform, because you are nobody to me. This nonsense stuff you keep posting is complete s*** and bundle of lies clearly spun with a not so hidden agenda.

Please be gentle and avoid writing about me or calling me unnecessarily or trying to reveal my patients’ identities because you clearly seems to be trying to blackmail, harass and threaten me and my patients. Please stop this nonsense now...don’t spread this ugliness around here.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 04:24:23 PM by Harry »

more

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2020, 04:10:56 PM »

Very bad reply , Fake always fake

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »

screw this discussion I am outta here. crazy people

Ravinder

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2020, 05:30:36 AM »

Each time when a x ray clicked and there is an improvement felt like getting closer and closer.
more closer the time gets more impossible it become to bear. Sometimes the discomfort get your nerve.
because there is no time frame for this journey. Every day i wish to end this soon but well.
life went very uneasy mean while still is but hope and cope that's the only way. My level of patience is getting pretty much better and stronger. Go through each phase with X-ray picture. feel the joy and strength.

https://imgur.com/a/ma5W7kX

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2020, 07:02:05 AM »

@Ravinder: Who told you about makemetaller.in forum? how did you find it? your writing a diary there.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2020, 07:05:52 AM »

how did @Ravinder who comes from small Indian town who got leg saving surgery with saini find out about both this forum and makemetaller.in (Indian Haryana state registered) and decide to write a diary in BOTH places?

does anyone have  any clue?

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2020, 07:07:59 AM »

and anyone has detailed resume of saini? cannot find any info abt him online..

Ravinder

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2020, 08:47:39 AM »

how did @Ravinder who comes from small Indian town who got leg saving surgery with saini find out about both this forum and makemetaller.in (Indian Haryana state registered) and decide to write a diary in BOTH places?

does anyone have  any clue?

How a small town guy found an internationally a-claimed forum?
Why there is a forum named make me taller?
Why any forum is registered in India/Haryana?
Why is he even writing after months?
Why is he writing on both?
who is harry?
Harry is related to the surgeon?
Proving my dairy is fake by finding a connection between two people who happen to be working in same sector?

I GUESS ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT MINE.......
I Am sharing something which i am experiencing you want read or not i don't care...

No one this proves that anything wrong if i am writing here. i will continue till i get my leg back. Doctors worked hard i am pushing my limits. i have every possible reason to share my story.
you find it fake, the pictures are fake, X-rays are fake.
soon i will post a video probably that would be fake too for people like you.
You guys are absent minded people, nothing you have to do.
If you can read the diaries you can read the details provided about doctors here you can go and check else will post and make it easy for you.

Lastly i would like to announce that Dr Saini's work needs to be promoted so yes i will do my part. If you can prove the surgery is wrong the picture are fake, everything i post is not real.

PROVE IT OR GET SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO....

PEACE.

Ravinder

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2020, 08:50:24 AM »

and anyone has detailed resume of saini? cannot find any info abt him online..

RESUME ;D
Dr Sunil Saini is Director at Global hospital Pataudi Gurgaon Haryana .Also he is working in Fortis Hospital Gurgaon (visiting consultant). He is specialized in management of all type of Trauma, Hip /Knee Replacement, and Ilizarov Surgery(Limb lengthening ,Deformity Correction). He is also trained in Limb lengthening over Nail and Ortho –SUV Frame surgery. As a committed doctor ,he has undergone specialized training programme and has attended many conferences held across the country. His compassionate patient care and lifestyle advocacy has helped several patients to recover from various disorders.

LIFE MEMBER- IOA

MEMBER- NAILS

MEMBER- AO TRAUMA

LIFE MEMBER-NEROSA

LIFE MEMBER-ASAMI

Qualification

·  MBBS – Assam Medical College And Hospital, Dibrugarh (Assam)

·  MS Orthopaedics – Assam Medical College And Hospital, Dibrugarh (Assam)

·  Worked as Registrar ,Department of Orthopaedics Assam Medical College and Hospital, Dibrugarh , Assam

·  Worked as Senior Resident in Fortis Memorial Research Institute ,Gurgaon

·  Worked as Fellow (Observership) –Arthroplasty & Arthroscopy Unit Sharma Hospital , Jaipur

·  Trained in Ilizarov Surgery (Trauma, Limb Reconstruction and Limb lengtheing)

·  Trained in Ortho-SUV Frame Surgery

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Trauma, Spine & Joint Replacement Surgeon

Academic Experience

Attended CME, Conferences, Workshops & Others:

·  26th Annual Conference of North East Regional Orthopaedic Surgeon’s Association,2013, Dibrugarh

·  Cadaveric Workshop on Spinal Surgery, January 2013, Dibrugarh, Assam

·  Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association, December 2013, Agra

·  Live Workshop on Spinal Surgery (Deformity Correction, Vertebroplasty, Instrumentation in Pott’s Spine) 2014, Dibrugarh, Assam

·  8th International ASAMI Conference, September 2014, Goa

·  15th Annual Conference NAILS (NAILSCON) November 2015, Kaziranga, Assam

·  Attended Advance Knee Symposium on August 21 st 2016- Max Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.

·  Attended AO Trauma Course- Basic Principle of Fracture Management on 15 th -17 th September 2016 , New Delhi

·  Reviwer of: Journal of Orthopaedics Case Report

·  Attended National Ilizarov Conference And Hands On Workshop 12-13 th November 2016 New Delhi

·  Attended AO Advance Symposium on Complex Trauma Lower Limb on 05 th November 2017

·  Attended AO Advance Trauma Course 3 rd Aug-5 th Aug 2018 Chandigarh, Punjab

·  Attended Basic Ilizarov Deformity Correction Course By ASAMI ( Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi ,June 2019)

·  Attended Advance Deformity Course Ortho SUV Frame ( Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi ,July 2019)

Paper presentations:

·  Paper on Pathological Intra-capsular fracture of neck femur in a young patient- Report of a innovative method of fixation with review of literature, NEOSCON 2013,Dibrugarh,Assam

·  Paper on Radiological sagittal parameters of lumbo-sacral spine in young asymptomatic adult with first episode of low back ache, NEOSCON 2015,Tawang,Arunachal Pradesh

·  Paper Publication on ‘Infected Non- union Tibia treated by double corticotomy and bone grafting using limb reconstruction system ’ in Indian Journal of Medical Case Reports, 2015 Vol. 4(2) April-June p. 7- 11.

Contact detail...
Mb. +919971119604
limblengthcare@gmail.com

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 10:08:10 AM »

@Ravinder,

I am NOT asking about how you found THIS forum. this forum is popular. if after the surgery you decide to post your experience on an LL related forum and you found the most popular one (this one), I understand.

BUT you have also posted diary on makemetaller.in. which NO ONE knows about. how did you find THAT forum? its NOT "internationally a-claimed" LOL. no one knows about it. that forum name makes it seem like it is for cosmetic purpose only "make me taller . in". how did you decide to go there of all places and write a diary?

harry has been associated with surgeons like sarin and sringary. we should be VERY CAREFUL.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 10:19:28 AM »

where and under who was saini trained for ilizarov and ortho suv? any details?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 11:45:17 AM »

Hello! I am patient advocate for Dr. Saini. He is working with me and I am officially help him take payment. He is offering 25% off through me, so send private message to me for a deal with Dr. Saini! He is one of the best surgeons in the world in this height surgery.

Private message me to discuss payment and more! Thank you all!
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

more

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2020, 12:49:44 PM »

Hello! I am patient advocate for Dr. Saini. He is working with me and I am officially help him take payment. He is offering 25% off through me, so send private message to me for a deal with Dr. Saini! He is one of the best surgeons in the world in this height surgery.

HAHAHAHA

Body Builder

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2020, 12:57:25 PM »

How is an unknown Indian doctor who hires a member from that forum (that may haven't even knew personally) as a patient advocate is one of the best in the world ?

India is maybe the worse place to do LL due to hygiene issues and lack of laws that punish butchers that cripple patients.
Almost all the horror LL stories come from India. I would never do LL in that country and I am sure that dr Saini and all the others Indian doctors (Sarin, Dhawan, Sringari, Sach etc) are completely unknwown outside India for LL and I would never trust my feet on them.

Thats my 2 cents about India and LL.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »

LOL LOL LOL @ghkid2019 is trolling hard. he is not an agent see his profile history LOL

anyway enough of the jokes.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

my real questions:

how did @ravinder find out about the forum that noone knows about called makemetaller.in

is that new forum run by harry or saini?

is @ravinder being forced to write diary? obviously even if they record video of him they can force him to say he is not forced. he is very in need of saini and harry so he will do as they say

where did saini do his ortho SUV and ilizarov training? under whose guidance? why its not on his resume?

more

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2020, 01:19:55 PM »

How is an unknown Indian doctor who hires a member from that forum (that may haven't even knew personally) as a patient advocate is one of the best in the world ?

India is maybe the worse place to do LL due to hygiene issues and lack of laws that punish butchers that cripple patients.
Almost all the horror LL stories come from India. I would never do LL in that country and I am sure that dr Saini and all the others Indian doctors (Sarin, Dhawan, Sringari, Sach etc) are completely unknwown outside India for LL and I would never trust my feet on them.

Thats my 2 cents about India and LL.
that reply was sarcastic

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2020, 02:56:54 PM »

It is not a joke, I am patient representative for Dr. Saini. So far I have gotten 2 PMs and 2 potential people paying up for a trip to change their life and their height.

Dr. Saini is one of the world's best. I keep in close contact with him, he's like family. He has saved many accident victims

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2020, 09:47:32 AM »

Thank you all, we have accepted already one patient and a down payment was transferred to the bank.

We are still offering 25% off for Dr. Saini! Come get your surgery cheap from the best!

User requested self-ban.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

Thank you all, we have accepted already one patient and a down payment was transferred to the bank.

We are still offering 25% off for Dr. Saini! Come get your surgery cheap from the best!
troll  ::)

we want real answers not trolling:

how did @Ravinder find out about the other tiny forum which no body knows about? who asked him to write diary both here and there?

who runs the old forum ( registered in India makemetaller.in)?

where did saini do ilizarov and ortho SUV training and under who (who was teacher / mentor / tutor) ?  how long was the training / fellow ship? was it just one day course? or how how long was it?

184dream

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2020, 12:50:15 PM »

that reply was sarcastic
Yes fun. Ll community had cursed for long time
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up