Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height  (Read 4969 times)

th

Re: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2021, 10:14:19 AM »

but who? - u can't be unlucky with your doctor or get butchered - u don't hear the truth of what goes on ie patient not following instructions etc - i saw one lad refuse to get up and walk etc - this scaremongering simply does not help...

Jamesy998

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2021, 10:38:02 AM »

but who? - u can't be unlucky with your doctor or get butchered - u don't hear the truth of what goes on ie patient not following instructions etc - i saw one lad refuse to get up and walk etc - this scaremongering simply does not help...

fair enough
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

th

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2021, 10:45:24 AM »

u have done ll so we should try to help etc the musinformation is nonsense - most patients were arguing with the doctor, 2 patients lengthened 11cm on tibias, the doctor took away their device so they went to hardware store and bought a spanner to continue lengthening!! - they then went back to barinov asking for his help! he still tried to help them...some patients are bat-  crazy!!

Jamesy998

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2021, 10:52:13 AM »

u have done ll so we should try to help etc the musinformation is nonsense - most patients were arguing with the doctor, 2 patients lengthened 11cm on tibias, the doctor took away their device so they went to hardware store and bought a spanner to continue lengthening!! - they then went back to barinov asking for his help! he still tried to help them...some patients are bat-  crazy!!

Yeah, they do crap over on their doctors reputation.

th

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2021, 10:54:26 AM »

yes indeed and then this forum supports them, that's why doctors stay well clear - all patients were fine and i am talking over the last few years, no cases of negligence etc - pure bull ...

Jamesy998

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2021, 10:57:51 AM »

yes indeed and then this forum supports them, that's why doctors stay well clear - all patients were fine and i am talking over the last few years, no cases of negligence etc - pure bull ...

There are obviously   doctors out there but many of the problems are the fault of the patient.

Body Builder

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2021, 11:07:59 AM »

Could not be further from the truth. Women's initial standards are high but once they actually get to know the guy they come down to earth. Only tossers and shallow women make a decision on a partner based only on appearance, and you do not need to be a millionaire or famous either. Tinder and some phoney one night stands are another story though. I am confident and charismatic so I could be standing next to a guy who is 6ft3 but I would be the taller one. Men and women can just tell the energy of a confident man and that is what wins. Period.
I don't know your current height. But if you are less than 5.7-8 no matter how confident you (think you) are, almost no good looking woman would care except you are rich, famous or knows you for many years and maybe she likes your character.
I have a lot of confidence right now and a good look and a decent height after LL. But still being more than 5.11 would have helped me even more.with women, even though I am in a completely different world compared to my preLL height.
So either if you can accept it or not, height is the most important factor in a man's appearance although if you have only that of course it won't help you much. But even if you have anything else, a short height will be a big obstacle with women especially.

Jamesy998

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2021, 12:52:21 PM »

I don't know your current height. But if you are less than 5.7-8 no matter how confident you (think you) are, almost no good looking woman would care except you are rich, famous or knows you for many years and maybe she likes your character.
I have a lot of confidence right now and a good look and a decent height after LL. But still being more than 5.11 would have helped me even more.with women, even though I am in a completely different world compared to my preLL height.
So either if you can accept it or not, height is the most important factor in a man's appearance although if you have only that of course it won't help you much. But even if you have anything else, a short height will be a big obstacle with women especially.

Looks counts but not as much everyone on this forum makes it out to be.

Body Builder

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2021, 02:28:42 PM »

Looks counts but not as much everyone on this forum makes it out to be.
Looks are the most important factor in terms of sexual attraction.
Money and success are the most important factors for mating and creating family.

But only a small mimority have plenty of money and success and thats why men focus on things that can improve easier and the most important is appearance except from one trait which is very important and can't change, height.
You can build a very good body, you can improve.your style a lot but you can't have a good height without LL if you don't have it already. Thats why people here focus so much on that, because it is the only thing they can't change but still women care about it more than anything other which is insane but true.

So a good appearance together with financial stability is what women want from men most of the times.
If you don't have one of them things get harder but if you don't have neither, then you are almost doomed.

YungGud

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2021, 02:34:17 PM »

One of my friends who is around 5 ft 7 married 5ft 6 girl, she attractive, but his family  is rich.
All girls I date with were attractive, two of them are 162 cm,one 5 ft 7, and the other one 5 ft 10.
So I think being short and have a pretty girl besides you is very easy.
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Jamesy998

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2021, 02:47:52 PM »

Looks are the most important factor in terms of sxxual attraction.
Money and success are the most important factors for mating and creating family.

But only a small mimority have plenty of money and success and thats why men focus on things that can improve easier and the most important is appearance except from one trait which is very important and can't change, height.
You can build a very good body, you can improve.your style a lot but you can't have a good height without LL if you don't have it already. Thats why people here focus so much on that, because it is the only thing they can't change but still women care about it more than anything other which is insane but true.

So a good appearance together with financial stability is what women want from men most of the times.
If you don't have one of them things get harder but if you don't have neither, then you are almost doomed.

Perfectly said.

Jamesy998

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2021, 02:50:28 PM »

One of my friends who is around 5 ft 7 married 5ft 6 girl, she attractive, but his family  is rich.
All girls I date with were attractive, two of them are 162 cm,one 5 ft 7, and the other one 5 ft 10.
So I think being short and have a pretty girl besides you is very easy.

It is very individual to be frank. I was 164cm and my past two girlfriends were 169cm and 170cm but I really excelled in everything I did and I am attractive so maybe that was the reason for them ignoring my height who knows. What I do find funny is that the taller girls care less about the height than shorter ones, just from my personal experience.

overandover

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2021, 08:43:58 PM »

Luck is the biggest factor folks. Height does help but still, if your luck is fked up then you'll struggle even after being tall and handsome.

Zander

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2021, 10:45:57 PM »

If her age is on the clock shes ready for the ck

th

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2021, 11:55:40 PM »

funny, people on this site thinking they're experts on how to pull women - give me strength!!  :D

Zander

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2021, 02:23:44 PM »

funny, people on this site thinking they're experts on how to pull women - give me strength!!  :D

Lol. People on here have so many complexes. Its not even funny

Jamesy998

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2021, 04:13:43 PM »

Lol. People on here have so many complexes. Its not even funny

Why are you on the forum? You are either insecure or a Leg lengthener "lol"

Zander

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2021, 09:35:53 PM »

Why are you on the forum? You are either insecure or a Leg lengthener "lol"

Im here to mock people for my amusement

Body Builder

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2021, 12:25:59 AM »

Im here to mock people for my amusement
So you are a truly retard.

Kal el

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2021, 02:26:00 AM »

I am here to gather information and read diaries abt limb lengthening😁

Jcorleone

• Visitor
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2021, 06:16:51 PM »

Firstly, you need to as confident as you can. this LL thing is can make you more confident but not gonna change sth big. you'll be as same as before. I've been consulting patients since 2018 for LL surgeries, i still keep in touch with many of my patients. none of their lives has changed that much.
Former forumist, Orthopedic equipment supplier to Europe and US.

Sambollio

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2021, 05:36:44 AM »

The most important physical characteristic for men besides face is actually shoulder to waste ratio followed by height.

Astronomy

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2021, 07:41:42 AM »

It is very individual to be frank. I was 164cm and my past two girlfriends were 169cm and 170cm but I really excelled in everything I did and I am attractive so maybe that was the reason for them ignoring my height who knows. What I do find funny is that the taller girls care less about the height than shorter ones, just from my personal experience.
Is it that taller girls want bf taller than them by 10cm or so,which means you must be 180-185cm tall?But I found another important thing about genes is that taller females are usually playing more important roles in giving birth to tall offsprings besides boys and girls,especially boys.So my plan is to earn enough money then work on myself by LL and finally fk a tall female model with normal appearance(Of course better with good appearance).In such case I can modify my bad genes.

Astronomy

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2021, 07:44:30 AM »

Looks are the most important factor in terms of sxxual attraction.

Mating and creating family are based on s**ual attraction.In addition,men with good looks can earn plenty of money,too.So it's bad for short men to have to earn far more money than good-looking men but still can't win them over dating a girl.

Jamesy998

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2021, 11:23:02 AM »

Mating and creating family are based on s**ual attraction.In addition,men with good looks can earn plenty of money,too.So it's bad for short men to have to earn far more money than good-looking men but still can't win them over dating a girl.

You will see all kinds of people in life. Also, do not forget that in many countries the height preferences women have are completely different to countries like the US. Height is height, and just that, nothing else.

Dirona

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2021, 03:11:00 PM »

You will see all kinds of people in life. Also, do not forget that in many countries the height preferences women have are completely different to countries like the US. Height is height, and just that, nothing else.

Which country is that man? Hopefully, it is on earth :)
Taking it easy

Jamesy998

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2021, 04:01:39 PM »

Which country is that man? Hopefully, it is on earth :)

My previous girlfriend was Russian and she was 171cm. Honestly she never seemed to have cared and when we did speak about the topic of height, she told me that my proportions and facial features were more important. By proportions I mean like a decently toned body. I do not want to give away my nationality as it is a small country and someone could figure out who I am, what I can say is that it is very similar to Russia. Then again someone could have a completely different experience but this is from my own.

volt

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2021, 08:49:54 PM »

Threads like these are why people compare this forum to incel forums. Yes there are women who care a lot about height (he has to be 6’0+ etc.) but you guys make these generalizations that no women will ever be able to love or be attracted to a guy because he’s short. This is literally just entirely false. I will admit that being taller would probably make it easier to get girls, but it’s far from impossible. My girlfriend is 4’11, and says she used to have a thing with a guy who was 5’2. For a good amount of girls I would say, they only really care that the guy isn’t shorter than them. There’s also a number of tall girls that actually find confident men who are shorter than them really attractive actually.

The guy at my high school who had the best track record of getting with the most hot girls at my high school back in the day was literally 5’3. Sure, you could tell he was insecure about his height, and I think it was part of the reason why he was kind of a dck, but he didn’t treat it as a limitation. He was funny and charismatic and I guess girls found his energy attractive. what’s more unattractive to a lot of women about short guys heights isn’t always their actual height, it’s the inferiority complexes they build up around their heights more often than you think

Jamesy998

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2021, 09:45:38 PM »

Threads like these are why people compare this forum to incel forums. Yes there are women who care a lot about height (he has to be 6’0+ etc.) but you guys make these generalizations that no women will ever be able to love or be attracted to a guy because he’s short. This is literally just entirely false. I will admit that being taller would probably make it easier to get girls, but it’s far from impossible. My girlfriend is 4’11, and says she used to have a thing with a guy who was 5’2. For a good amount of girls I would say, they only really care that the guy isn’t shorter than them. There’s also a number of tall girls that actually find confident men who are shorter than them really attractive actually.

The guy at my high school who had the best track record of getting with the most hot girls at my high school back in the day was literally 5’3. Sure, you could tell he was insecure about his height, and I think it was part of the reason why he was kind of a dck, but he didn’t treat it as a limitation. He was funny and charismatic and I guess girls found his energy attractive. what’s more unattractive to a lot of women about short guys heights isn’t always their actual height, it’s the inferiority complexes they build up around their heights more often than you think

Thats because they are mostly incel. I never come across these girls who reject men because of their height anyway, I think it is mostly because they are basing their facts around incel threads online or tinder and I base them off the actual real world.

Bantem

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2021, 07:19:29 AM »

Yeah you could say that. Looks always beats height but this varies to an extent. Below 5ft4 it gets sort of awkwardly short but a 5ft6 man wearing lifts appears average.
Not always, I remember seeing a video where a guy went around asking girls if they would prefer a tall average guy or a short good looking guy, and almost all of them picked the tall guy.

Body Builder

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2021, 12:53:49 PM »

I agree that it is bad that short men need more money to have a woman. The same happens with all unattractive traits like bad face, baldness, obesity etc, not only height.
On the other hand, no, an attractive man can't make more money from his appearance except he becomes a modes or a stripper or something like that.
Otherwise, the most rich men I know are not good looking. Even the most rich men in the world are ugly (Bezos, Zuckenberg), old etc.
So no, being tall and good looking is a way of having many women but not to become rich.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up