Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: livelifetaller destroyed my life  (Read 42935 times)

motoboarder

Re: livelifetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2022, 04:42:15 AM »

That 0.25mm velocity could significantly change the outcome?

Yes. Think in terms of % and you'll see how much additional stress your body'd have to endure. 1mm/day is standard for femur, but most people slow down to .75/day after 3-4cm.
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

motoboarder

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2022, 04:44:11 AM »

Before the surgery, did you mention that it should be 1mm per day for healing to the staffs???

If a patient has to tell this then it'd be already wrong from the 1st place! Medical figures are to be told by the MD, not the other way around.
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

ilovescience

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2022, 04:48:33 AM »

Yes. Think in terms of % and you'll see how much additional stress your body'd have to endure. 1mm/day is standard for femur, but most people slow down to .75/day after 3-4cm.

Indeed. Thanks.

boklecrt

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2022, 06:09:19 AM »

@Medium Drink water
petition to make this thread Stickied on top of the Experiences subforum

@HASAKI
read this thread http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0
This is another patient who had gotten maimed by another turkish company however I am sending it to you for the contact of his attorneys which you should contact to build a case against Live life disabled

My lawyers are a Turkish law firm based in London.
They are called London legal international
http://londonlegalint.co.uk/
+442036407692

You need to sue for your payment back + damages
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Asi219

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2022, 07:45:52 AM »

Do you have current X-rays or current pictures of your scars?

what does it look like after a year?

why are you posting this after a year?

your story is very questionable.

if you really are that person then you should also have current pictures.

during an operation with external fixators it can happen that the skin gets an infection, the only question is after this infection how it ended, i can't imagine that your wounds don't always look like this.

I hope you're not another idiot scaring people here because he's being paid by other doctors to put other doctors down.

whatever, get well soon

c

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2022, 05:46:31 PM »

hasaki

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2022, 11:10:43 PM »

Don't worry, I'll go shoot mir tomorrow and upload my scar picture at the same time to crush livelifetaller's defense. I have plenty of evidence and some of my patients know me and they know about the threats that livelifetaller has made to me. It is indefensible!

hasaki

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2022, 11:11:59 PM »

The reason it took me close to a year to post is because I suffer from verified depression, and that can make people lazy. I will also upload the anti-depressants I am currently taking.

boklecrt

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2022, 02:42:41 AM »

Don't worry, I'll go shoot mir tomorrow and upload my scar picture at the same time to crush livelifetaller's defense. I have plenty of evidence and some of my patients know me and they know about the threats that livelifetaller has made to me. It is indefensible!

Can you make screenshots of the messages/emails where they threatened you and post them here as well as on your instagram?
Also I recommend you change your instagram username to livelifetaller2 or something like that so that when users search for their profile your profile also comes up and they are able to see what these criminals have done to you. Many people stumble on their website without knowing of this forum and making good research.

Good luck on your MRI tomorrow, we are awaiting your upload of that. In the future if you want to upload a photo here, use this website: https://www.turboimagehost.com/
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2022, 02:45:19 AM »

The reason it took me close to a year to post is because I suffer from verified depression, and that can make people lazy. I will also upload the anti-depressants I am currently taking.

Its understandable to be depressed but do not despair, medical science has gone a LONG WAY. Furthermore, you are dealing with very high level american doctors so I am hoping they would be able to fix the problem.

Remember, better to revert the entire procedure and heal your legs AND THEN in a few years down the road you could attempt new surgery. Preferably down on your tibia this time far away from the original proximal femur crime scene
March 2022
SLAYER

hasaki

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2022, 03:35:26 AM »

I have the chat transcript of their executives threatening me, but it is not in English, should I upload it.

ilovescience

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2022, 03:42:45 AM »

I have the chat transcript of their executives threatening me, but it is not in English, should I upload it.

What language is it?

hasaki

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2022, 03:58:36 AM »

Chinese. At that time, other people used my situation to publicize. They mistakenly thought it was me, so they told me that her boss told me to delete that instagram within 24 hours, or I would pay legal consequences.

boklecrt

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2022, 06:07:01 AM »

Chinese. At that time, other people used my situation to publicize. They mistakenly thought it was me, so they told me that her boss told me to delete that instagram within 24 hours, or I would pay legal consequences.

Please post screenshots of the chat transcript in its entirety in its original and then we will have a member here translate it for all of us. As far as i know, our very own moderator here Medium Drink Water is chinese so if he bothers to translate it for everyone no one would accuse him of being dishonest.

Do not be scared by their bullying tactics, you must retain the services of an attorney as soon as possible, did you contact this company I sent you in one of my previous posts? Call them up and retain them, and they will help you start organizing your files and statements in order to sue Life Life Disabled for your original payment + extra damages and emotional distress you've suffered from the consequences of their SHOCKING MALPRACTICE.

Then they could counter sue for defamation, however you will have had a case in motion against them for Malpractice so their case would be thrown out.

Of course, this is by no means legal advice as I am not an attorney, therefore best to discuss it with the lawyers.

We are waiting on those chat transcripts!!!
March 2022
SLAYER

Charizard

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2022, 08:22:35 AM »

They can not do anything. You are the VICTIM here not them. Show everyone what kind of horrible people they are. You have nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.
Ignore these idiots who still questions your story. His story is not scaring other patients, it shows them which doctor and company they should avoid.
Your story shows importance of post-op care for a limb lengthening patient. All the things you encounter were the things easily avoidable with solid aftercare and follow ups.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 11:37:55 AM by Charizard »
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

AllinStryde

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2022, 10:27:31 PM »

Man, this is terrible.  You mention that you returned to New York...which means you live there.  I am wondering why you didn't visit Dr. Rozbroch who practices there.  You left the best country to do limb-lengthening in...to go to the worst country to do CLL.  I imagine it was a money thing, of course, which I do understand.  But when anyone is doing CLL, and I can't stress this enough...you absolutely can't "bargain shop."  They made promises to you that are absolutely absurd and untrue...anyone who has spent 10 minutes on this site can corroborate this.  Get yourself all fixed up, and bring legal action against that doctor.  You can probably do it through a US attorney who will collaborate with a Turkish attorney.  I am no legal expert, but at the very least, you have a case.  And no...they can't do a damn thing to you legally.  They've already done their damage...now it's your turn to hold them responsible.  Good luck, I am pulling for you first and foremost for your health...but go after these gd people for financial compensation.

hasaki

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2022, 12:25:34 AM »

Here's today's MIR report and images

hasaki

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2022, 12:42:35 AM »

This is a picture of the scar on my proximal femur, which is very large because of the infection.

gunslinger

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2022, 09:57:52 AM »

Are you having to pay out of pocket in New York City for all the necessary corrective treatments and surgeries?

hasaki

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2022, 04:57:19 PM »

As far as I know, insurance should reimburse some of it.

Charizard

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2022, 07:05:23 PM »

I shared your story in my twitter a few days ago. Couple hours ago livelifetaller posted some tweets to reply.
Check out what they say. By the way it seems executives are not happy because i shared all this on twitter.
They think they already know who am i :o It seems they will take legal action against me aswell  :P Everybody knows that you can't do crap.
Suck my d. m. f.  ;D ;D ;D

Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

hasaki

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2022, 08:07:36 PM »

See this is how they handle the problem, passing the buck, creating rumors and threats.

hasaki

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2022, 08:32:13 PM »

This was the answer I got from livelifetaller customer service when I asked them in early March today why I was still in so much pain. They claimed that everything was normal with my x-rays. And the comparison is nyulango's diagnosis report. Pay attention to the date.

hasaki

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2022, 08:33:51 PM »

This is the chat log of their executives threatening me, and they are the same people that Charizard pointed out earlier.

motoboarder

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2022, 01:53:19 AM »

Would you mind translating to English?

hasaki

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2022, 02:03:03 AM »

google translate supports uploading images

RealLostSoul

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2022, 02:05:30 AM »

Would you mind translating to English?

man just flip it into a picture translate software or website, it's not that hard, op has enough weight on his shoulders..

@hasaki very sorry for you, this is almost as terrible as unicorn's case. please hang on and hold your head up, big respects for sharing your story, I really appreciate it. I wish you the best!

Maison

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2022, 03:45:25 AM »

I shared your story in my twitter a few days ago. Couple hours ago livelifetaller posted some tweets to reply.
Check out what they say. By the way it seems executives are not happy because i shared all this on twitter.
They think they already know who am i :o It seems they will take legal action against me aswell  :P Everybody knows that you can't do crap.
Suck my d. m. f.  ;D ;D ;D

I do not understand why LLT listed hepatitis A as a cause of increased susceptibility to infection.
Hepatitis A does not usually cause chronic hepatitis, and if the patient had acute hepatitis A, it would be inappropriate to perform surgery on him in that state.

If the hospital wants to say that the patient developed hepatitis A after the surgery, does the hospital have evidence of this?

But if hepatitis A did occur, I don't think it would cause osteomyelitis.

LLT's claim seems unreasonable.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 04:24:19 AM by maison »

hasaki

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2022, 04:18:05 AM »

And a virus is not the same thing as a bacteria. Also I was discharged from the hospital with an infection and the doctor at nyulango judged it to be an intraoperative infection. The problem with livelifetaller is not that they are good doctors, but that they like to hide the problem and pass the buck.

Asi219

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2022, 05:51:50 AM »

you make yourself punishable by publishing the chat history of others here. in the chat history you can see the name and also the profile picture. if they report you there is a hefty fine and up to 1 year in prison. I don't think you publish the chat history if you had your profile picture too.
to publish a chat history/picture you need the consent of the person

pandemic_exploiter

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2022, 06:45:05 AM »

you make yourself punishable by publishing the chat history of others here. in the chat history you can see the name and also the profile picture. if they report you there is a hefty fine and up to 1 year in prison. I don't think you publish the chat history if you had your profile picture too.
to publish a chat history/picture you need the consent of the person

Where did you get that information from? Please send link to the law so I can see. Haven't heard anything like that

You're saying saying Doja Cat can get Noah Schnapp in jail for a year for leaking her DMs? lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up