Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Stage Internal Femur / Dr. Monegal /  (Read 11968 times)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
Re: Two Stage Internal Femur / Dr. Monegal /
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2019, 06:23:19 PM »

@concernedmom

if you read it carefully, 1.84 with shoes. I'm solid (1.81-1.81.5m) barefoot and it changes during the day( morning-evening height).

STAY STRONG!

Very nice.
You are Mesomorph, right? What is your size and foot size? I have a cousin who has 5'9 and foot size 37 the equivalent of 7.5 in the US, very small. But not so strange.

Now that you have 1.84m of shoes, do you consider yourself tall? And the highest in most environments?
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Americanfootball

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2019, 11:38:21 PM »

Uptade: 1 May 2019 :   4.5 month after second leg operation and 10 months after first operation

Hey what s up forum? 
there are some news.  I finished the lengthening a few week ago and then the second leg cable was removed so that second leg took  3,5 months to reach first leg discrepancy. fortunately I had zero problem with second leg meanwhile as I had said I had bending problem on first leg  ( lateral side of quadriceps muscle) it was giving me some pain and discomfort.  when I ask lots of friend who they did operation they had said that they hadn't experienced such a weird thing. first of all Dr Monegal wanted me to do physiotherapy and  see the progress but it didn't work.  He helped me then to meet with  a muscle expert in there and I did with him a therapy.  Lastly after we discussed it, he checked during the removing operation and solved that problem , removed some adherence ( muscle fascia)
and that pain has gone.  I feel better now and get more flexion.i have to push it now.  I had never structure problem( as you see on X RAY)  , the only problem was that until now. but thanks to Monegal, he followed my progress so close and never slur over: it will be ok it will be ok !  next day after operation day, I went to famous La rambla alone with crutches  ( La taverna de Barcelona) it s a fabulous place. the first time I was walking without any insole and outsole. I was feeling amazing and so confident , people were looking at me, I was laughing, smiling , you know it was fking next day after operation. I had to stay on bed but  it was a nice night. 

Meanhwhile during my consultation , I had meet a with young man from Newyork, after one year , I saw him again there. he was shocked whenever he saw me. cos because I was shorter than him before op, and now I'm a bit taller than him. he was 1.80m ( 5.11ft). this feeling is really incredible. I can't explain it.

Some key points:
+ now Recovery phase. during second leg, I hadn't took any calcium supplement, now I take it again.
+ do 3 times physiotherapy because I need someone to push my leg more and more. you can not do everything alone.
+ scars are very invisible , I applied some special oil 2 times 10 minutes per day. 
+ Both of legs extension are perfect. I will work on flexion.
+ I started again to build my upper body and increased calori intake.
+ Fitbone is more  stable than I expected but I had been always conservative and use crutches to go somewhere.
+ im fking tired mentally physically and I hope everything is gonna be allright soon and want to forget everything and live my rest life.

STAY STRONG!

montahn

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2019, 10:15:48 PM »

Uptade: 1 May 2019 :   4.5 month after second leg operation and 10 months after first operation

Hey what s up forum? 
there are some news.  I finished the lengthening a few week ago and then the second leg cable was removed so that second leg took  3,5 months to reach first leg discrepancy. fortunately I had zero problem with second leg meanwhile as I had said I had bending problem on first leg  ( lateral side of quadriceps muscle) it was giving me some pain and discomfort.  when I ask lots of friend who they did operation they had said that they hadn't experienced such a weird thing. first of all Dr Monegal wanted me to do physiotherapy and  see the progress but it didn't work.  He helped me then to meet with  a muscle expert in there and I did with him a therapy.  Lastly after we discussed it, he checked during the removing operation and solved that problem , removed some adherence ( muscle fascia)
and that pain has gone.  I feel better now and get more flexion.i have to push it now.  I had never structure problem( as you see on X RAY)  , the only problem was that until now. but thanks to Monegal, he followed my progress so close and never slur over: it will be ok it will be ok !  next day after operation day, I went to famous La rambla alone with crutches  ( La taverna de Barcelona) it s a fabulous place. the first time I was walking without any insole and outsole. I was feeling amazing and so confident , people were looking at me, I was laughing, smiling , you know it was fking next day after operation. I had to stay on bed but  it was a nice night. 

Meanhwhile during my consultation , I had meet a with young man from Newyork, after one year , I saw him again there. he was shocked whenever he saw me. cos because I was shorter than him before op, and now I'm a bit taller than him. he was 1.80m ( 5.11ft). this feeling is really incredible. I can't explain it.

Some key points:
+ now Recovery phase. during second leg, I hadn't took any calcium supplement, now I take it again.
+ do 3 times physiotherapy because I need someone to push my leg more and more. you can not do everything alone.
+ scars are very invisible , I applied some special oil 2 times 10 minutes per day. 
+ Both of legs extension are perfect. I will work on flexion.
+ I started again to build my upper body and increased calori intake.
+ Fitbone is more  stable than I expected but I had been always conservative and use crutches to go somewhere.
+ im fking tired mentally physically and I hope everything is gonna be allright soon and want to forget everything and live my rest life.

STAY STRONG!

Its amazing man

How much you gain ? whats your total height now ??
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

star-ray

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2019, 04:00:13 PM »

Congratulations on completing the lengthening bro  !!   

pmna

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2019, 12:22:28 PM »

hey there Americanfootball!

Great journey you have there :)

Do you think it is possible to have a regular 9-5 job while going through the complete lengthening (both femurs)?

Theoretically it is, but I want your honest opinion..

Enjoy your new life!

Americanfootball

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2019, 01:13:41 PM »

UPTADE 14 MAY:

After I got a very good news yesterday, for the first time i walked without crutches with new legs.Walking without compensation, any lift is very amazing feeling. it s not a  perfect walking but it s big step for me. I do everyday 2-3 hours sessions (stretching, strengthening). Meanwhile i booked my holiday in August and have 3 months from now. I hope I can be well until that time.

@montahn

I got between 7.5-8 cm, barefoot (1.81 m -1.81.5 m)  and I measured with shoes it s like 1.84 m (6 ft)

@star-ray thanks bro ! you have almost finished first half  ! stay strong !

@pmna

thanks dude! this is a very hard question ask it to Monegal because it depends on many factors.
Both femurs means bilateral. if you do bilateral, you will be on wheelchair, I didn't do bilateral but as far as I know, having  regular job could be difficult.  I can't imagine myself to go to  job with wheelchair. In my case unilateral( two stage) theoretically %100 ok  ! but again it  depends on you.

STAY STRONG! 

Movie

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2019, 01:09:45 AM »

Barely saw this diary, very cool man congrats, I'm going to be doing the same Quad-surgery with Mahboubian, starting height is the same, goal is the same as your results as well haha, wishing you the best and a prompt recovery brother.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

third_world

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2019, 01:35:14 AM »

there is no single video of you playing football after your first procedure with salameh. I think you gave up your goal of playing football and decided another round of LL. Funny. If anyone really played football as a professional or training coach he would not even be thinking of 2 LLs. I am sure you wont post any running jumping or football videos. You just want to look good on x-rays.
stryde 5cm femurs

account deactivated

Americanfootball

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2019, 08:07:07 AM »

Barely saw this diary, very cool man congrats, I'm going to be doing the same Quad-surgery with Mahboubian, starting height is the same, goal is the same as your results as well haha, wishing you the best and a prompt recovery brother.

THANKS BRO!, I wish you a good luck on your journey, It would be best decision If everything goes well . Because this is a new life, this is a evolution! you will be born again! 8)

STAY STRONG
there is no single video of you playing football after your first procedure with salameh. I think you gave up your goal of playing football and decided another round of LL. Funny. If anyone really played football as a professional or training coach he would not even be thinking of 2 LLs. I am sure you wont post any running jumping or football videos. You just want to look good on x-rays.

the reason of thinking 2.LLs to continue my career as a BIG sport coach and meanwhile I did  the second that i m recovered %100  from first one.
 if you want to see video, I will be soon in Spain!

STAY STRONG!

doomsday

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »

Hey
Do you know your sitting height? Generally are you ok with body proportions?

third_world

• Visitor
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2019, 11:58:02 AM »

the reason of thinking 2.LLs to continue my career as a BIG sport coach and meanwhile I did  the second that i m recovered %100  from first one.
 if you want to see video, I will be soon in Spain!

STAY STRONG!

lol 100% recovery to you is probably just walking. you probably stand on the side and "verbally" explain to your students how to play football and because you are BIG they will listen to you  lol

football coach gets 2 LL and claims 100% recovery. Seriously you guys...
stryde 5cm femurs

account deactivated

Americanfootball

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »

Hey
Do you know your sitting height? Generally are you ok with body proportions?

I had measured it before, I think It was 91-92 cm. i left to measure myself , because I m   enough tall , have enough quite long legs, good body shape( muscular) good style like models. my proportions are looking good , not weird.

lol 100% recovery to you is probably just walking. you probably stand on the side and "verbally" explain to your students how to play football and because you are BIG they will listen to you  lol

football coach gets 2 LL and claims 100% recovery. Seriously you guys...

hahah funny guy, are you comedian?  ;D who claims now im %100 recovered, I have finished this op a few months ago, don't ask me foolish questions! 

%100 recovering was after first op(tibia)  I could able to  do all kind of things  agility, coordination , power exercises , running   otherwise I wouldn't do femur.

Meanwhile I was not giving not only verbally instructions, but also doing everything with correct biomechanics otherwise you can't work anywhere. no work no money !

now it s again recovery time to be well  that's why im here to  mention about my progress and giving you some important points.

STAY STRONG!

notatroll

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »

LOL What a moron… 'good style like models'? LOL Self reported male model spotted. LOL. You believe you're the perfect man and you're very important you big moron LOL No wonder people make fun of you here and old forum  pal You're a tool

tlannister

« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2019, 11:18:39 PM »

%100 recovering was after first op(tibia)  I could able to  do all kind of things  agility, coordination , power exercises , running   otherwise I wouldn't do femur.

another diary trying to deceive readers.

nobody recovers 100% after 8 fking centimeters on tibia.

Americanfootballer/goodfootballer on old forum(OFFLINE) after tibia LL with a syrian doctor:
Hey people,
i left finaly football, i  can do everything but  i can not run like before like horse, i have pain on my bone when i run..  i always took painkiller before training but it s doesn't bring good anymore,  if you think , i will be good runner after ope, forget about it, high impact exercises sucks you,  bicycle treadmill ok but run on hard ground so hard. i don't know. but i have lots of pain on my point middle scar middle of bone.  , i was so quick in my team and now i am the last one.. look i do everything squat every muscle exercises but run  for a while NO!!!!!! and  it has been almost 3 years but, i don't know. everything  is normal.. but if you ask about athletic performance about running , sprint or so, forget about it PEOPLE!! you can run, but don't expect your old days..    you know i don't change my height to anything..  like i say knee up or sprint  or everything  on ground  is ok but running  in route , i don't think to, i don't know , this is my problem, ankle motion range of motion everything is normal but  quick run is problem,  i played football like , but i had took lot of painkiller, and i can't continue with painkiller to my life...
and also i am addicted to alcohol maybe reason is that i don't know. but  i m so happy because of height however i want to do femur..

I know this hurts your pride, but ask yourself if what you are doing is ethically responsible? People arrive on this forum do read diaries and when you write such false diaries they think 8cm on tibia is ok. Its not ok, one will never be the same again. Hell even 4-5 cm is much, but atleast with good PT some will able to become like their old self. Or satisfiably close it.
You obviously have come to terms with the permdamages of your first LL but that doesnt mean its acceptable for others.

Please write the truth, people deserve it.

Americanfootball

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2019, 07:00:53 AM »

:) I had  got solid 6-6,5 cm not fully 8 cm. This was 7 years ago and had pain at the beginning. Look at there I was drinking alc. and not doing pt and Training was giving me Pain. It s pretty normal. If people want to wonder how I got my pre athletic ability, they can come to Barcelona 8) . I can show them my old videos. That s is a great offer for them. I always write the truth, I don’t need to lie . The most important  ;Di feel good and tall and want to help on their journey that’s why I write lots of details about my journey like important points.  I m a sportive athletic one not like most of chubby  guy. I work on hard to get well again. Imagine and think about it ,you are an Athlete and are good talented .  if you were fked up from tibia lengthening, would you do again other limb( femur ) , I bet you wouldn’t do it.  I wanted to do femur because I healed with tibia.
So again I m not megaloman. Who wants to see me
Or meet me about talking L.L journey ,I will be next week Monday in Spain, I can share my experiences with them. No problem for me.

STAY STRONG.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:42:11 AM by Americanfootball »

Americanfootball

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:03 AM »

Uptade: 11 June 2019 :   6 month after second leg operation and 11 months after first operation

Hey what s up ?

I wanna just talk about my progress and important points of my journey  not  about fking easy wrong claims. since the beginning, my only aim is to share my experiences   because I was in the same position like you before op.
 but don't forget that  what we wrote now can change in 6 month maybe 1 years or 2 years, because this is healing, recovery process, writing diary is a daily thing, no-one knows what gonna  to happen later, if you don’t do anything during your recovery of course you don’t see much improvement, this varies from person to person.   if you are already not be able to do sport  , you may  even ruin athletic ability more after operation.  Everybody is different.  Gaining my athletic ability doesn’t mean that you will gain too. This is a long process. It depends on you. It depends on your routine, it depends on pain level. Sometimes even stretching  can be painful.  Think big part of  picture not a small one. I don’t encourage you to do that. This is my life , this is my character, this is my mindset  I have never been a pussy guy I worked my ass off to be a strong one and I realised my dream by being tall.  this helps me to overcome difficulties  , this makes me motivated,  I try always  to  stay strong. this is hardest fight of my life and I think I do my best anyway  don’t misunderstand me, maybe English is not my native language. so now 

some key points :

+ i started to walk long distances, I give you a trick, I use a garmin sport watch, I check everyday how many steps I did and try to increase distances and steps to improve my condition.

+ I can do everything, driving car, go outside without crutches, I cleaned even my home on myself. my life is getting normal.

+ on right leg has strength  imbalances.  this can affect your walking and stand-up or climb stairs . After I realised that, I started to do unilateral exercises ( quads,hamstring, hip strengthening), don't forget to do basic strengthening.

+ Swimming has a great role without  high impact  to strengthen muscle and walk. I will start it today.

+ as I said, AIS( Active isolated stretch) has really good benefits to gain ROM, it s much better than static stretch. Research it!

+I do 3 times exercise routine daily.
- (Morning )45 Min soft tissue massage / AIS stretch / Mobility
- (Afternoon )Swimming
- (Evening) Walking everyday more distances and Physiotherapy ( PIR method: Post isometric relaxation)

+ meanwhile I don’t know but some pain has started on right leg( upper part of thigh)  so I will visit my doctor next week and take a new  X-Ray.

+ keep in your mind, I talk with friends who do op. most of them enjoy their life and they say me that they don’t have time to do exercise,  it impair their recovery. but I work my ass off to get well . I mean after finish lengthening part, recovery part is really really critical.

STAY STRONG
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:00:15 PM by Americanfootball »

guichet_chop

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2019, 03:32:05 PM »

lol  you know no one will come to see your videos in barcelona, thats why you are so confident in making these claims. you have no videos to show.
it is very clear from your past posts that you had no interest in getting back to full normal before second LL.

read this

"but if you ask about athletic performance about running , sprint or so, forget about it PEOPLE!! you can run, but don't expect your old days..    you know i don't change my height to anything..  like i say knee up or sprint  or everything  on ground  is ok but running  in route , i don't think to, i don't know , this is my problem, ankle motion range of motion everything is normal but  quick run is problem,  i played football like , but i had took lot of painkiller, and i can't continue with painkiller to my life...
and also i am addicted to alcohol maybe reason is that i don't know. but  i m so happy because of height however i want to do femur.. "

you were ready to do second LL even if you couldnt run. what a mindset lol

Americanfootball

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2019, 04:33:18 PM »

lol  you know no one will come to see your videos in barcelona, thats why you are so confident in making these claims. you have no videos to show.
it is very clear from your past posts that you had no interest in getting back to full normal before second LL.

read this

"but if you ask about athletic performance about running , sprint or so, forget about it PEOPLE!! you can run, but don't expect your old days..    you know i don't change my height to anything..  like i say knee up or sprint  or everything  on ground  is ok but running  in route , i don't think to, i don't know , this is my problem, ankle motion range of motion everything is normal but  quick run is problem,  i played football like , but i had took lot of painkiller, and i can't continue with painkiller to my life...
and also i am addicted to alcohol maybe reason is that i don't know. but  i m so happy because of height however i want to do femur.. "

you were ready to do second LL even if you couldnt run. what a mindset lol

I write here lots of good details, my routine, my experiences that you can’t not buy it with money or you spend lots of money to your physiotherapists to take this information.

No one ask me why i wrote so 6-7years ago ?

That was 6-7 years ago . My rods were removed, I was so excited cos I had finished everything, were drinking lots of alcohol and most of nights  I was at parties, enjoying my life.
But I made mistake . I wasn’t recovered at the beginning . Even playing football was painful. I don’t know why. But in 6-7 years, I’m fully recovered. I think most of Athlete here were maybe recovered well in years. Notice! Don’t compare me with others. My diary my story is different than others .  I was already very active before op. My coordination ability , my agility, my strength was much  better than sedantary people that’s why I  studied sport and got sports science degree  and became sport coach. So I don’t need to prove something here ,I already write technical things about recovery and my process. I don’t give a fk what people think about that . do I have any reason to lie you ? you get free info and still try to judge but  Only God judge me, I just share my things . If you are interested, you take some good points, if you are not, read another diaries.

Please ask me about femur and present process.

STAY STRONG!

Americanfootball

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2019, 09:24:49 AM »

UPTADE : NEW X RAYS LEFT SIDE 11.MONTH & RIGHT SIDE  6.MONTH

Hello Everyone !

I was yesterday in Barcelona to get new X-Rays and  get myself checked by Dr. Monegal.  Everything is allright. Good callus, good alignment, no structural problem, everything is getting better. Strength, Range of Motion. For the first time, I went to  Barcelona without crutches, This time there was no  Passenger Boarding Bridge, the tunnel you go through to get on plane, I had to go down stairs  then get on mini airport bus and again go up aircraft stairs. of course I was not quick ( the reason of that right leg was not enough strong and before I saw new x ray, I didn't want to put all of weight on it)  but was able to do it on my own and I was there at morning 09:00,i got back home the same day  at 23:00 pm. I didn't take any painkiller. 

my sport watch showed that I made 8000 step yesterday. normally I was making step daily average 3000-4000 step. I think I should  increase my distance walking. because Right leg is also enough consolidated, I don't think anything will happen to right leg. 

so meanwhile I had said I have some pain on right leg, we found that  is tension muscle  pain, iliopsoas and iliotibial are tight, this is L.L, everyone can have more less pain because everyone has a different musculoskeletal system.  I need time,  will continue doing my plan , but especially  I will work on iliotibal and psoas stretch.

I heard from  Monegal that he can do STRYDE soon.  I don't know any details. you can contact him directly.

KEY POINTS

- NOTICE! finishing lengthening is just a small part of LL. you have to continue doing strict plan. MASSAGE-STRETCH-MOBILITY. Don't forget this! Recovery is really depends on your routine, if you don't do anything , it may heal but it takes really so much time, I had made mistake during tibia. after finished lengthening, I thought that it s over but NOT!
PUSH PUSH PUSH! 

-   this is critical for someone who wants to  regain athletic ability asap.    dont forget to build your muscle memory  in every Range of Motion. because you are losing muscle,  strength quickly and forget movement patterns  during process.  with 7-8 cm growing, you have new muscle length, new tissues, new structure,  your muscles contract due to your brain and nervous system. For movements, requires your brain to get exact sequence and strength of contraction of a large numbers of muscles. 

-Mentally , yeah I feel good, I m taller than %99 most of women , but  of course I m not a giant in my country. but as I said height is very very important but not everything, Build muscle, create your style, improve yourself in every way, being proud of yourself,  Never give up, if you have a dream, fight for it.

STAY STRONG

Americanfootball

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2019, 05:22:20 PM »

UPTADE : 1 YEAR

everything is getting better, I had a some minor pain on right side that disappeared in last two weeks. body is a amazing system that can heal itself at the end of the day.  At least in my case , it s so. I want to mention shortly  about  my daily life,   first of all  I m  walking  normal and fast  %100 without any limping  like normal people  but haven't tried to run or jogging, I think I will wait until completely removal. climbing up stairs is  easy ,  im careful about climbing down stairs.  Driving car is not a problem.  in terms of movement  ,  I can swear, i  went to bowling with my friend last week  , I could do one time strike and played 20 round then  we played table tennis, problem was that taking the pingpong ball  every time from ground lol, it was tiring. I wished I had  a ball boy during game. 
although I did two stage lengthening  and got full 7-8 cm , it s amazing feeling to do daily things in one year.

I started to do much more lower  body weight strength exercises like squat, lunge, leg kicks etc and  use more often bosu ball to regain balance coordination etc. as I said, everything is starting now , especially recovery phase is very important for me. doing daily things is not enough for me. I have to regain my pre ope athletic ability so I will work work very hard on it.  we will see it.  im going on holiday , really need to relax.  meanwhile remember, at the beginning of journey ,  I had wrotten Rocky Balboa motivation words " you're gonna have to go through hell , worse than any nightmare  you've ever dreamed " it s was really like that. I wrote you my experience , being sport coach brought me a lot advantage   but don't think about it , it s like walk in park. LL is fking really hard thing, very very big decision, im still middle of the road.  I had many obstacle not structure, in related to life, family, mental.  I m still fighting for this. do  I regret to do this operation ? Never!  it is fantastic feeling to be tall. 

take care of you and

STAY STRONG!

star-ray

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2019, 07:39:54 AM »

Congratulations brother!!! Its very nice knowing you completed the journey.  This journey for me has sometimes felt tough mentally, its because i haven't told anyone and spending a lot of time indoors after work and weekends.
when I read your whole journal, knowing you started where I did and you came out happy and finished strong. Makes it easier for me and gives me motivation. I Wish you all the best luck, I will reach out to you privately as I do need some tips on doing exercises. Not just for my leg but overall fitness. 

Americanfootball

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2019, 02:36:31 PM »

UPTADE: (7,5 CM-8 CM) 15 MONTH AFTER FIRST LEG  AND 10 MONTHS AFTER  SECOND LEG OP.

After  a long time( holiday etc),   I got new X-rays a few days ago. I think im almost there before removal  D. Bone are very very good consolidated  ( left is almost in fire and  for right leg: It takes a little bit longer). Everything is fine. Minor problems are gone like a some pain, I don't use any pain killer etc and 'm more active, this is a  good signal that body adapts to  new height slowly and progressively however  it will take time to recover fully.  I must work on mobility, stability , strength etc.  the most important for me in first stage is that I get over it with minimum risk.  walking is %100 but I will try to run firstly on  soft surface(on  Sand or Treadmill). Monegal allowed me  to do everything jump, run or any other activities. Let's see what will happen, I think the point that I focus on in this stage is more stretching and using soft surfaces  to minimise stress on tendons, joints.

Meanwhile most of my friends noticed my new height , my reaction was fking smile  with proud and told them that you are getting smaller (only half in jest). maybe you can say doing Pilates Yoga etc giving better body posture which makes you a little bit taller, I don't care what people think of that, I just want to  enjoy my life,  I lost time, money etc in this period, I have to get it back.

By the way, I stayed again one night in Mic , there  I met with newcomers and  was suprised  that one of them had Styrde. I heard that Dr Monegal has been started to do STYRDE. I don't know about details, you can ask him.

wish you best of Luck with everything.
STAY STRONG

tao

• Visitor
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2022, 08:47:45 PM »

Hi ,
i hope you are enjoying your new height American football!

I loved reading through your diary, idk why dr monegal got so many haters on this forum. i think it is a great idea to do one leg first then the other one if you have no one to take care of you and you dont wanna lose all of your mobility.

how is your recovery nowadays? have you regained all of your athletic abilities? 
If not, what are you struggling on nowadays?

Tao

thankscience

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2022, 07:30:46 AM »

Well done to you!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up