Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 190cm and want to be 195-196cm  (Read 28874 times)

kevin11

• Visitor
190cm and want to be 195-196cm
« on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:08 AM »

Hi! I am New on this forum but have read alot about limb lenthening. I hope not to offend anyone on this forum by this post. But I Too have the right to use thé Tools to get thé height i want.

I Am 24 years old standing 6'3(190cm), im thinking about lengthening 5-6cm.

My proportions are Good for my height my wingspan is, 198cm. My LEGS from thé floor up to under my penis is 94cm. I have also measured my tibia Bone and femur Bone best as i could.

Tibia Bone from my upper wrist to thé bottom of my knee Cap is around 44 cm. When measurin from floor to upper knee Cap it is around 54 cm.

MY FEMUR Bone from where thé leg connects with the hip down to knee Cap is around 50cm.

And i wonder fRom more experienced leg lengthers if i should do my tibia or femurs. I am a very athletic and active individuaö and i wish to recover as much as possible and as Quick as possible. As i use my body for a living

I also wonder since my LEGS are taller than "normal" leg lengthener Will i have a lower risk of facing Long term complications or problems since i lengthen around 13% procent of natural leg length compared to other guys that lengthens around 20% procent of their leg legth.

Is it possible for me to tibias? Or not because of i do 5-6cm on them, they Will be longer than my femurs, and if i do femur, Will they get to Long compared to my tibia?

I State again, I Know im tall and that im blessed compared to mayority of men so I Hope no one gets offended by this. But i feel like i need this extra 5 cm because of what i do for a living.
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm
leg length from floor to under penis = 94cm
Thinking about doing LL, around 5-6 cm to reach my Dream height of 6'5-6'6 (195-197cm

Shor7Guy

Re: 190cm and want to be 195-196cm
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:48:30 AM »

nothing wrong with doing LL, 6foot6>6foot3

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 01:51:39 AM »

It's hard to get offended It's more like confused, why would a tall athlete want a surgery that can risk even normal movement? What is the height of the other male athletes in your field? Taller than you?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:32 AM »

If your occupation is dependent on your physical prowess, then I recommend staying away from limb lengthening entirely. Statistics mean nothing if you end up being one that gets a complication like your bone not creating any regenerate and requiring a bone graft to correct, or getting a deep bone infection or embolism. What if your measurements are wrong and the surgeon gives you unequal leg lengths? Even if you are complication free, it will still require months of recovery and it will be impossible to perform physically demanding tasks at that time. How much time can you even take off work?

A taller starting height can mean that you can lengthen longer before hitting complications but that Isn't always true. If your muscles are naturally tight you can get equinus even before a guy at 5'4 who is more flexible, for example.

Look at what there is to gain by you lengthening your legs and compare it with what there is to lose if you get a bad outcome.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 02:00:03 AM »

nothing wrong with doing LL, 6foot6>6foot3

Thanks, would you reccommend tibia or femur, takin Into cosideration thwir differens height.
AND AFTER a 5-6 cm their proportions will differ much
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm
Thinking about doing LL, around 5-6 cm to reach my Dream height of 6'5-6'6 (195-197cm

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 02:02:40 AM »

If your occupation is dependent on your physical prowess, then I recommend staying away from limb lengthening entirely. Statistics mean nothing if you end up being one that gets a complication like your bone not creating any regenerate and requiring a bone graft to correct, or getting a deep bone infection or embolism. What if your measurements are wrong and the surgeon gives you unequal leg lengths? Even if you are complication free, it will still require months of recovery and it will be impossible to perform physically demanding tasks at that time. How much time can you even take off work?

A taller starting height can mean that you can lengthen longer before hitting complications but that Isn't always true. If your muscles are naturally tight you can get equinus even before a guy at 5'4 who is more flexible, for example.

Look at what there is to gain by you lengthening your legs and compare it with what there is to lose if you get a bad outcome.

You are absoulutely right, ,but i can Change my careeer whenever i want, and i can take a year of fro,, ,y job
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 02:08:34 AM »

It's hard to get offended It's more like confused, why would a tall athlete want a surgery that can risk even normal movement? What is the height of the other male athletes in your field? Taller than you?

They are biggee with around 12 cm standing 202cm
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

Taller

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 04:08:41 AM »

I can relate. I'm 200CM and want to get to 206CM. I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself otherwise. When I encounter a taller person, I instantly know that I can't be the leader in the group anymore, and that I have the crappier genes. It really sucks. If my girlfriend wears 8 inch heels, I won't be manly anymore; really depressing stuff as I'm sure you understand well. I'm sure that if I were only a few centimeters taller, with all my other qualities the same, I'd have a few Nobel prizes to my name, I'd probably have won the lottery by now, my tiny penis would look so much bigger, my beer belly would look much smaller, I'd look so much more badass in a suit, and would be friends with all the rappers and advertising agencies that idolize height. But alas, we were born into these crappy lives.

I'm just kidding around, of course. I'm 5'10/178CM myself and I actually do feel crazy for being interested in/wanting leg lengtheng, since I obviously don't need it to be successful in life at my height. But dissatisfaction with my height has been in the back of my mind for years, and I'm sick of that, so I'm at least going to seriously look at LL. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter why one wants LL. We are not here to judge, but instead to give quality information and support to those interested in and currently going through LL to increase their heights.

So welcome to the forum! What questions do you have that aren't already answered in our numerous and comprehensive threads?

NewHeights

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 04:11:01 AM »

Hi! I am New on this forum but have read alot about limb lenthening. I hope not to offend anyone on this forum by this post. But I Too have the right to use thé Tools to get thé height i want.

I Am 24 years old standing 6'3(190cm), im thinking about lengthening 5-6cm.

My proportions are Good for my height my wingspan is, 198cm. My LEGS from thé floor up to under my penis is 94cm. I have also measured my tibia Bone and femur Bone best as i could.

Tibia Bone from my upper wrist to thé bottom of my knee Cap is around 44 cm. When measurin from floor to upper knee Cap it is around 54 cm.

MY FEMUR Bone from where thé leg connects with the hip down to knee Cap is around 50cm.

And i wonder fRom more experienced leg lengthers if i should do my tibia or femurs. I am a very athletic and active individuaö and i wish to recover as much as possible and as Quick as possible. As i use my body for a living

I also wonder since my LEGS are taller than "normal" leg lengthener Will i have a lower risk of facing Long term complications or problems since i lengthen around 13% procent of natural leg length compared to other guys that lengthens around 20% procent of their leg legth.

Is it possible for me to tibias? Or not because of i do 5-6cm on them, they Will be longer than my femurs, and if i do femur, Will they get to Long compared to my tibia?

I State again, I Know im tall and that im blessed compared to mayority of men so I Hope no one gets offended by this. But i feel like i need this extra 5 cm because of what i do for a living.

Kevin11, I am just wondering why you feel like you should go down the LL road? I know everyone has a different reason/motivation for considering this, but at 6 3" you are already taller than 95-97% of men, and are a fantastic height for having a huge potential dating pool and for almost any athletic endeavor.

I'm not trying to judge you, but even at 5 9" - 5 10", I judge myself sometimes for my extreme obsession with height and for being on this forum in the first place.

I have heard that most LL surgeons won't even consider operating on someone who is 5 9" and up.

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

ItsMyLife

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 04:37:38 AM »

what do you do for a living? modelling? for modelling 190 cm is tall enough.  even for basketball  :o (though you will be one of the shorter ones) but height isn't that important

do you need to jump? if you need to jump. doing tibia is better.

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 01:50:24 PM »

I can relate. I'm 200CM and want to get to 206CM. I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself otherwise. When I encounter a taller person, I instantly know that I can't be the leader in the group anymore, and that I have the crappier genes. It really sucks. If my girlfriend wears 8 inch heels, I won't be manly anymore; really depressing stuff as I'm sure you understand well. I'm sure that if I were only a few centimeters taller, with all my other qualities the same, I'd have a few Nobel prizes to my name, I'd probably have won the lottery by now, my tiny penis would look so much bigger, my beer belly would look much smaller, I'd look so much more badass in a suit, and would be friends with all the rappers and advertising agencies that idolize height. But alas, we were born into these crappy lives.

I'm just kidding around, of course. I'm 5'10/178CM myself and I actually do feel crazy for being interested in/wanting leg lengtheng, since I obviously don't need it to be successful in life at my height. But dissatisfaction with my height has been in the back of my mind for years, and I'm sick of that, so I'm at least going to seriously look at LL. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter why one wants LL. We are not here to judge, but instead to give quality information and support to those interested in and currently going through LL to increase their heights.

So welcome to the forum! What questions do you have that aren't already answered in our numerous and comprehensive threads?

Thank you Sir I Appreciate it. I basically wonder what would be best for me to do, since my tibia and femur are almost equally Long, i know People have different opinions but it get a feeling like its better do to tibia if u want to be able to be as athletic as possible when u recover. But then Will it cause a problem or look weird if my tibia Bone is longer than my fwmur? Is it maybe better to do femur, but then Will thé height difference between femur and tibia be too Long and i Will look weird?

I also wonderd since my Bones are larger and longer than thé avrrage LL Will my recovery be better and will there be a lower risk at facing Long term problems since i Only lengthen around 13% of my Bone?
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 01:53:14 PM »

Kevin11, I am just wondering why you feel like you should go down the LL road? I know everyone has a different reason/motivation for considering this, but at 6 3" you are already taller than 95-97% of men, and are a fantastic height for having a huge potential dating pool and for almost any athletic endeavor.

I'm not trying to judge you, but even at 5 9" - 5 10", I judge myself sometimes for my extreme obsession with height and for being on this forum in the first place.

I have heard that most LL surgeons won't even consider operating on someone who is 5 9" and up.

I understand, actually it has nothing to do wirh female i get females whenever i want and im allmost getting tired of them. Im in a buisness where intimidation factor is key. And i know that these 5-6 cm Will do thé biggest difference in thé world.
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 01:55:31 PM »

what do you do for a living? modelling? for modelling 190 cm is tall enough.  even for basketball  :o (though you will be one of the shorter ones) but height isn't that important

do you need to jump? if you need to jump. doing tibia is better.

No i dont jump, im actually a boxer/fighter. (not so much kicking) .Would you still say tibia is better then? 

Since 5-6 cm Only is around 13% of my leg Will i recover faster, and have a lesser risk of facing Long term problems?
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

Overdozer

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 02:08:55 PM »

Yeah, bro! You'll have much easier time doing LL with longer bones, as your soft tissues are longer and should be easier to stretch and adapt to the new length. I wouldn't recommend lengthening tibias alone, though, as that will affect your lower leg proportions, the same with femurs. If I were you, I'd do 6 cm tibias and then 6 cm in femurs - that way you could reach a solid number of 200 cm, which will then be (hopefully) enough to compensate for your 2" penis.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

NewHeights

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »

Yeah, bro! You'll have much easier time doing LL with longer bones, as your soft tissues are longer and should be easier to stretch and adapt to the new length. I wouldn't recommend lengthening tibias alone, though, as that will affect your lower leg proportions, the same with femurs. If I were you, I'd do 6 cm tibias and then 6 cm in femurs - that way you could reach a solid number of 200 cm, which will then be (hopefully) enough to compensate for your 2" penis.

Aren't we all trying to compensate for something? I'd rather be Kevin11 at 6 3" with a 5 incher (i don't know what his dck size is, just saying), than my current 5 9" with my 7 inch dck

Ok, this is getting really gay really fast
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

endomorphisme

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 02:44:33 PM »

I am 6'0 so now I m not the tallest anymore.

Overdozer

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 02:47:53 PM »

Aren't we all trying to compensate for something? I'd rather be Kevin11 at 6 3" with a 5 incher (i don't know what his dck size is, just saying), than my current 5 9" with my 7 inch dck

Ok, this is getting really gay really fast
The grass is always greener on the other side, my friend. I'm sure Kevin11 would disagree with you.

And we aren't compensating for the most part - that is, trying to fix one problem by excelling at something else. Now it's only logical to assume someone who's 6'3 tall, which is 95th+ percentile in most countries, is trying to overcompensate at his height, to overshadow his actual weaknesses. That's not a healthy thing to do, now especially with LL, I don't think so.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 02:57:46 PM »

My dck is 8 inches so it has nothing to do with that. If you arent helpfull please dont even write.
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

kevin11

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 03:00:19 PM »

Im not doing both. If i were to choose one of them what should i choose? I wanna be athletic and be able to still keep boxing / fighting. THÉ Visual is less important what would do less Hard to my body, femur or tibia? AND how would longer tibia affect me contra longee femur?
6'3 = around 190cm
wingspan - 199cm

NewHeights

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 03:03:18 PM »

I am 6'0 so now I m not the tallest anymore.

Now I'm going to ask you Endo (just curious), what's your motivation? 6' is the perfect height IMO

Overdozer

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 03:07:44 PM »

My dck is 8 inches so it has nothing to do with that. If you arent helpfull please dont even write.
Well how is that? Just 8 inches? Don't you think you'd be better off lengthening your penis to 10"? Or is that something you have planned after getting to 7'? Surely that would look more proportional.

joax

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »

LOL kevin what a loser

NewHeights

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 03:34:19 PM »

LOL kevin what a loser

Loser? This guy is a God among men. 8 inch dck and 6' 3" fighter

Uppland

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 03:41:05 PM »

Just read through the forum man, check out a few diaries and you'll get a general idea of how it works. If you're a basketball player, or any kind of professional athlete really, then I don't recommend the surgery because you won't be as agile as you were before.

You might have an easier time lenghtening than someone shorter and your proportions should be able to handle 5-6CM lenghtening -most likely anyways.

Would advice against it overall, personally wish I didn't feel the need to do leg lenghtening and I would never consider it if I were 185CM or taller.

PS. 190-195 is the ideal height outside the basketball court, you're lucky mate.

endomorphisme

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 06:02:46 PM »

Now I'm going to ask you Endo (just curious), what's your motivation? 6' is the perfect height IMO

Because I feel so fking short, and the taller you are, the more imposing you look
and The feeling of being tall is so delicious, you feel invincible

ReadRothbard

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 07:09:04 PM »

Wow, you're a little bitch. Id knock off 20 years off my lifespan to be 190 cm, and here you are wanting to break your fking legs to be 6'6. Geese, now I've seen everything.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 07:12:34 PM »

I cant tell if the OP is serious or not but lets assume that he is.

6ft 3 is too short for him and he needs 6ft 5.

Height anxiety can affect all walks of life. From the guy 5ft tall to some guy who is 6ft 3

If he cant live with being 6ft 3 , then who are we to judge him. I would advise him to get counselling first as his height is actually taller than most would aspire to be.

However, if he is adamant about it, then lets stand behind his decision. After all , its all about self improvement and that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

:)

NewHeights

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »

Because I feel so fking short, and the taller you are, the more imposing you look
and The feeling of being tall is so delicious, you feel invincible

Well, answer me this... who do you think gets more ass... the 6' 5" bouncer at a club, or the 6' dude with swag who's walking in?

More height = more imposing? Yes. But you don't have to be a giant to have maximum potential with women.

Depends on your goals I guess. I personally am not trying to gain height to feel superior to others. I think it's a terrible narcissistic personality trait if someone wants to to feel better about themself by elevating themself above others and looking down on others. I simply don't want to feel inferior.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 07:17:19 PM »

If OP is srs, I'm going to stab someone.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »

If OP is srs, I'm going to stab someone.

mad?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 07:25:49 PM »

mad?

Um, yeah I'm mad. I'm projected to be 6'3 when I'm younger, I stop growing in 7th grade, I become literally the only dude I know in real life to never have a growth spurt, then OP says 6'3 isn't good enough. Meanwhile, I'm 169 cm tall--up from 167 cm in 7th grade--with closed growth plates.

Future space tycoon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up