Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 49275 times)

AnotherShorty

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2021, 06:49:30 PM »

Hi Murat,

It would be great if Dr Halil can come over to victors cyborg for life channel. People will not throw shade on him once he speaks about his understanding of the safe limit. I follow your Instagram and I love your channel... Sometimes it looks too good to be true ( saying this in a positive sense ). Even I was considering Dr Halil at some point but because I see people talk  s*** about him, I changed my mind.
It's high time for Dr Halil to appear on Victor's channel. Think about it... and it would be great if you could make it happen.

Regards
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:22:54 PM by AnotherShorty »
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Kal el

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2021, 07:49:31 PM »

Hey bro wht is his insta ID

AnotherShorty

We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

growthPlz

« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2021, 09:37:24 PM »

Any thoughts? I’ve done some research on him and he seems actually pretty good, and it’s super cheap for LON. Only looking to gain 4cm on femurs and 4cm on tibias.

Body Builder

« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2021, 10:07:01 PM »

Totally understand your concerns but we can not delete or ignore a medical technique just because some surgeons failed. What you say is like; oh that driver crashed a car and killed a man! Lets stop manifacturing cars! Its not car's fault, driver's. I hope you understand now. Dr Halil is one of the best in lengthening surgeon in the world, of course we wish to do more Precice-2 or Stryde but as you see because of the high cost of those people who want to have this surgery looking for economic options. In the end this is a cosmetic surgery and we provide LON method to people because its both economic and reliable. LON method is the most common cosmetic limb lengthening method in the world because of that. By the way we recommend Femur/LON to people because Femurs heals faster compare to Tibia bones. Cheers✌🏼
You haven't understood anything from my post.
External fixators on femurs leads to muscle tearing which always leads to deficits.
It is also painful and gross aesthetically.
That has nothing to do with the doctors but with external fixators on femurs as a procedure.
Thats why no respectable doctor in the world does it for cosmetic purposes.

And suggesting femur lon, which has all the disadvantages I mentioned and also is barbaric in terms of comfort just because femurs heal a little faster than tibias is completely nonsense.
Lon is only for tibias. Period.
And a doctor who not only does it on femurs but suggests it over tibias is truly not respectable for me and anyone else who has common sense and knows even a few things about LL.

Sorry for my harsh words but I really want future LLers to know what they do and not just trust blindly doctors especially when they suggest things against any logic.

Activatedxx

« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2021, 12:40:43 AM »

Any thoughts? I’ve done some research on him and he seems actually pretty good, and it’s super cheap for LON. Only looking to gain 4cm on femurs and 4cm on tibias.

The difference between doing externals on tibia and femur is that the tibia doesn’t have any muscle where the pins are placed. On the thigh it goes through your thigh muscle, I was considering it until I researched a bit more , femurs is a bad idea for externals. The risk of nerve damage is amplified, Android (old member of forum) did it and lost feeling in his foot and it became numb for femur lengthening
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Jamesy998

« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2021, 05:54:52 PM »

You haven't understood anything from my post.
External fixators on femurs leads to muscle tearing which always leads to deficits.
It is also painful and gross aesthetically.
That has nothing to do with the doctors but with external fixators on femurs as a procedure.
Thats why no respectable doctor in the world does it for cosmetic purposes.

And suggesting femur lon, which has all the disadvantages I mentioned and also is barbaric in terms of comfort just because femurs heal a little faster than tibias is completely nonsense.
Lon is only for tibias. Period.
And a doctor who not only does it on femurs but suggests it over tibias is truly not respectable for me and anyone else who has common sense and knows even a few things about LL.

Sorry for my harsh words but I really want future LLers to know what they do and not just trust blindly doctors especially when they suggest things against any logic.

They are uncomfortable as hell I am in full agreement here but we cannot dismiss it simply because of the lack of comfort. Dr. Buldus reputation is as high as any doctors can get and he offers them. They are uncomfortable but they work and many patients have demonstrated that. Also our doctors external fixator is not like the traditional one, ours just sticks out on the side.

Onto the recovery, Dr. Buldus patients are arguably the best I have seen in terms of recovery speed and recovery time in general.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

permanentlybanned

« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2021, 06:05:02 PM »

Significant change of tone James. How much discount by Buldu?

I'm kidding.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Jamesy998

« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »

Significant change of tone James. How much discount by Buldu?

I'm kidding.

Haha, at the start it is horrible, I wanted to rip the fixators out of my legs but now that I can actually get a nights rest its just a patience game. Im very blunt and straight to the point to so Im not going to sugar coat anything for anyone. Once I have them removed I will upload some content for everyone too.

« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2021, 05:04:15 PM »

Update: Currently all Stryde and Precice-2 nails in the world withdrawed back by Nuvasive for biocompatibility tests. Tests will be finished approximately by the end of May 2021 and start to send nails again in June 2021.

« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2021, 03:51:12 PM »

Update About PRECICE-2: Currently we have Precice-2 nails in our stocks for 6 surgeries. But to check suitability of the patients we need to see X-rays of the patient.

PRECICE-2 PACKAGE (For people who wish to go back 15 days after surgery) 35,000 EURO

Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia)
Soft tissue&Bone correction procedures during surgery (IT band release, Bow Leg corrections)
All necessary medications after surgery
All necessary pre surgery examinations and tests
5 Days of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
10 Days of hotel stay for 2 person in TZL Suites
10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during your hotel stay
Daily Nurse visits for dressings
Airport+Hospital Transfers with private shuttles
Walker, Crutches & Wheelchair

For custom made packages please reach us by our webpage or whatsapp.

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/

WhatsApp: +90533 016 4562

Jcorleone

• Visitor
« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2021, 06:33:13 PM »

The production of precice nails has been stopped by the FDA. Doctors with nails are all charlatans butchers for money. No surgery is performed with Precice nails at any of the centers i cooperate with in United States and other countries. This kind of advertisements must be banned as soon as possible. If you guys see any of doctors who promote with precice nails, you better know that they are ready to kill you.
Former forumist, Orthopedic equipment supplier to Europe and US.

more

« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08:55 PM »

WTF How can you do surgery if Nuvasive itself ruled out Styrde/PreCICE.
This dr. Baldu is not a dr. he just want to earn money at any cost.

Jamesy998

« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2021, 09:50:11 AM »

WTF How can you do surgery if Nuvasive itself ruled out Styrde/PreCICE.
This dr. Baldu is not a dr. he just want to earn money at any cost.

Go back into the hole you crawled out of.

tall enough

• Visitor
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2021, 04:26:02 PM »

Hello Murat,

you always do clam that your doctor halil buldi is one of the most experianced and best doctors. I almost every chance you write that! How you rate that? Why he is better then other doctors in Turkey or somewhere else?
I went through this chat and saw that you make your advertise on every single chance and claim that you are the best and most experianced... There are so many complaints about your clinic and doctor and even before reading carefully these voices you are starting a fight with the fellow members here. Why do you need that?

Let me tell you something... If you really wanna achieve a professional service, listen to the voices and adjust your service.
There are so many really good doctors out there and the even dont need an assistant who fights for his reputation in online forums....

From my point, I would never consider Halil Buldu because he is exceeding established limits which is dangerous. I will net go into the posts here with other complaints cause the mentioned point is enough for me.

Let me give a last recommendation buddy, this is a forum where people share information and not a place for people like you who just tries to clean up the mess what was done with advertisment.

Stop it and let us gain information from patients and we will make our own picture about the situation.

Your fight here just puts a bad spotlight to you and your doctor.

more

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2021, 04:46:54 PM »

Hello Murat,

you always do clam that your doctor halil buldi is one of the most experianced and best doctors. I almost every chance you write that! How you rate that? Why he is better then other doctors in Turkey or somewhere else?
I went through this chat and saw that you make your advertise on every single chance and claim that you are the best and most experianced... There are so many complaints about your clinic and doctor and even before reading carefully these voices you are starting a fight with the fellow members here. Why do you need that?

Let me tell you something... If you really wanna achieve a professional service, listen to the voices and adjust your service.
There are so many really good doctors out there and the even dont need an assistant who fights for his reputation in online forums....

From my point, I would never consider Halil Buldu because he is exceeding established limits which is dangerous. I will net go into the posts here with other complaints cause the mentioned point is enough for me.

Let me give a last recommendation buddy, this is a forum where people share information and not a place for people like you who just tries to clean up the mess what was done with advertisment.

Stop it and let us gain information from patients and we will make our own picture about the situation.

Your fight here just puts a bad spotlight to you and your doctor.
Correct. This forum become comercial

fortycucks123

• Visitor
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2021, 01:44:45 PM »

Is limb lengthening possible with mild rheumatoid arthritis? No other ailments are present; blood pressure and work are normal.

fortycucks123

• Visitor
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2021, 06:54:59 PM »

Is limb lengthening possible with mild rheumatoid arthritis? No other ailments are present; blood pressure and work are normal.

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2021, 06:55:45 PM »

Dr Halil's answer: Theoretically theres no problem doing the surgery but probably you might have union problems. Also depends on which medications you are on for example cortisone? Etc? We need to know this type of details

Ozzi6557

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2021, 02:02:01 PM »

I noticed that Dr. halil buldu downloaded all of David's videos from his Instagram account.  Anyone have speculations as to why?  It looks a little suspicious !!

Siegfried

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2021, 02:23:35 PM »

David requested it, I chatted with him the other day.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Ozzi6557

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2021, 05:13:06 PM »

Thanks for the reply.

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2021, 05:06:19 PM »

How is David getting on it with by the way, heard he completed his 2nd surgery Tibias recently?
David requested it, I chatted with him the other day.

Zion

« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2021, 08:18:39 PM »

I met him. He was ok before he left. Didn’t say goodbye like most patients here. Once they finish they disappear forever. Don’t expect to ever know more from him.

Ibrahim767574

• Visitor
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2021, 04:51:05 PM »

I speak with david he said he have a lot of problem with legs now and he need another surgery to walk again.

Arcon

« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2021, 08:15:31 PM »

I speak with david he said he have a lot of problem with legs now and he need another surgery to walk again.

how serious is it?

Ibrahim767574

• Visitor
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2021, 08:26:15 PM »

Every surgery its serious. But he said they must cut his tendence and achilles. I know also another patient who have the same problem like david but more bad because he have damaged bone and nerves and he can't feel and move his legs.

billsmafia

« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2021, 06:46:27 AM »

Who is DAvid and what happen?

Siegfried

« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2021, 09:16:05 AM »

david is a 20 year old swiss guy, who did 8.5cm on femurs and 5.5cm on tibia as far as i know with external monorails in turkey with halil buldu. i talked to him about 4-5 weeks ago and everything was fine, he actually even recommended buldu as a surgeon. however he didnt leave a good word about livelivetaller
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Ak95

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2021, 09:57:17 AM »

Livelifetaller is the Team of buldu

Siegfried

« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »

They are the medical Tourismus Agency, responsible for Attracting Patients, yes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up