Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: livelifetaller destroyed my life  (Read 42844 times)

Bagga

Re: livelifetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2022, 02:43:27 PM »

that was why you cant see the infection.
I thought it was pin site infection

boklecrt

« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2022, 08:44:33 AM »

HASAKI
whats up with the latest developments

how is the antibiotic cement thing going?
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Limbfan2020

« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2022, 10:46:30 AM »

They use rusted external stents and reused and not thoroughly sterilized intramedullary nails

Wait! They take out the old intramedullary nails from patients in whom the bone has healed and insert the same (non-sterilized) nails into new patients? WTF?!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 11:12:09 AM by Limbfan2020 »

shortisnotfun

« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2022, 06:26:56 PM »

Wait! They take out the old intramedullary nails from patients in whom the bone has healed and insert the same (non-sterilized) nails into new patients? WTF?!

I don't think that's possible but I'm not sure. They may reuse the LON frame but idk if the intramedullary nail is reusable.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

iwillgrow

« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2022, 09:39:43 PM »

Hello again, I had previously posted on this thread about how Halil crippled me also. I asked to have it erased in case he could fix it but I just met with him over the last 2 days(5 minutes meeting max, he's always rushing to cripple another) and he cannot fix my case.

Long story short he released my IT band during the frame removal surgery while I had an infection. As a result the IT band remained accumulated and now it is too long to provide support to my outer thigh so I am crippled. I cannot walk properly or run, my joints hurt, etc

Obviously there's more to this story than this and the amount of incompetence he had towards me(not the only one) is hard to believe so I will be making a long post, there's a lot more to his fk ups. Such as blindly treating everyone for infection for any reason without testing them first to see if they have infection or even testing the infection to see what the proper treatment for it is

Right next to his live life crippled building there's a hotel called Golden hotel where he keeps all the cripples. Most of them suffer from infections but there's tons of different cases such as mine or broken bones in the wrong places, etc, everything you can imagine going wrong goes wrong with that butcher

shortisnotfun

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2022, 12:28:46 AM »

Hello again, I had previously posted on this thread about how Halil crippled me also. I asked to have it erased in case he could fix it but I just met with him over the last 2 days(5 minutes meeting max, he's always rushing to cripple another) and he cannot fix my case.

Long story short he released my IT band during the frame removal surgery while I had an infection. As a result the IT band remained accumulated and now it is too long to provide support to my outer thigh so I am crippled. I cannot walk properly or run, my joints hurt, etc

Obviously there's more to this story than this and the amount of incompetence he had towards me(not the only one) is hard to believe so I will be making a long post, there's a lot more to his fk ups. Such as blindly treating everyone for infection for any reason without testing them first to see if they have infection or even testing the infection to see what the proper treatment for it is

Right next to his live life crippled building there's a hotel called Golden hotel where he keeps all the cripples. Most of them suffer from infections but there's tons of different cases such as mine or broken bones in the wrong places, etc, everything you can imagine going wrong goes wrong with that butcher

Ah you're back! You should have kept your original post.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

iwillgrow

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2022, 11:43:29 PM »

Yeah I know but I wanted to give them a chance to fix my leg but the doctor refused. Just came back from turkey, I'm gonna be making a post to expose butcher halil soon.

hasaki

« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2023, 03:36:49 AM »

I've done 4 complication repairs on both legs, but the most recent measurements show that I've shortened my height by 4 cm compared to February last year when I was 174 and now I'm only 170, which is equivalent to only lengthening my height. femur two centimeters。 This has nothing to do with the revision surgery of complications, because my height was only 171 cm in March last year. As for why the height has shortened, I still don’t know the reason, maybe it is related to osteomyelitis.

1team

« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2023, 12:31:51 PM »

I've done 4 complication repairs on both legs, but the most recent measurements show that I've shortened my height by 4 cm compared to February last year when I was 174 and now I'm only 170, which is equivalent to only lengthening my height. femur two centimeters。 This has nothing to do with the revision surgery of complications, because my height was only 171 cm in March last year. As for why the height has shortened, I still don’t know the reason, maybe it is related to osteomyelitis.

To make it clear what was your height before limb lengthening?

hasaki

« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2023, 01:00:07 PM »

To make it clear what was your height before limb lengthening?
167cm

saltedchocolate

« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2023, 12:01:40 AM »

i got crippled too, nerve damage aand non union, are u able to walk now?
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

hasaki

« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2023, 12:27:10 AM »

i got crippled too, nerve damage aand non union, are u able to walk now?
  I can't walk at the moment. And I had the surgery at llt in October 2021.

saltedchocolate

« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2023, 12:40:43 AM »

pls dm me your email.
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

saltedchocolate

« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2023, 12:51:59 AM »

I can't walk at the moment. And I had the surgery at llt in October 2021.

also, do u have sensation on the top and the sole of ur foot?are u able to move all your toes?

Uchiha

« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2023, 06:24:47 PM »

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I hope you get well.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 08:40:35 PM by Uchiha »
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

hasaki

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2023, 07:40:42 AM »

also, do u have sensation on the top and the sole of ur foot?are u able to move all your toes?
  I couldn't control my left thumb in the first half of last year, now I can. But I still have numbness in the back of my left foot

lucindaris

« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2023, 09:44:22 PM »

Reading this I will never do it country like Turkey, India and other suspicious ones. It's better to save money and do it well with Betz and high cm outcome. Nontheless, we are driven by emotions and I wish you a good recovery in the end.

saltedchocolate

« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2023, 10:47:41 PM »

I couldn't control my left thumb in the first half of last year, now I can. But I still have numbness in the back of my left foot
Same! I have numbness on the back /sole of my left foot . We’re both crippled 😢

Cookie Girl

« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2023, 10:06:15 PM »

I hope you will be well as soon as possible.
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

saltedchocolate

« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2023, 01:17:33 PM »

By back you mean the sole of your foot?

saltedchocolate

« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2023, 01:07:11 AM »

any update hasaki?

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2023, 03:48:15 PM »

I started femoral surgery at livelifetaller last October and had a series of post-operative complications. These include but are not limited to osteomyelitis, osteochondrosis, and nerve damage. Of course, at this point, the most important thing to deal with is still osteomyelitis, which has left me unable to stand and walk independently and with a lot of pain almost a year after the surgery. At the very first interview with them, their doctor told me that their patients were usually able to walk off crutches two weeks after surgery and run within a month. I was convinced, so I had the surgery just a few days after the interview. Just a few hours after the surgery, they ask you to get out of bed and walk, and then they take video behind you. And the steps are repeated over the next few days. You have to do it and they will force you. That's why they have so many videos. I was discharged after 3 days in the hospital, which is usually a week for the rest of the team. After being discharged I noticed thick yellow and red fluid coming out of my wound and had asked them about it. They told me that it was normal drainage and that it meant that everything was fine (since I had no previous experience with infection, I didn't know it was an infection). After that, there was a lot of pus coming out every day and I asked them about it, but they told me to trust them and that they were sure I didn't have an infection. After being in pain for close to a month, their people came over to take x-rays of my femur, but found no success in lengthening it. So a few days later, I underwent a new surgery, which was a continuation of the nightmare. I noticed after the surgery that I had numbness in my left foot and no control of my thumb, which was more intense when I was lying down. As a result, I was unable to sleep most of the time. At first I thought I was losing too much blood and asked them about it. They still told me that everything was normal and that it was normal to experience numbness after surgery. It wasn't until last December when I returned to New York and found the infection had increased that I went to nyu langone for a checkup and they told me that I was diagnosed with osteomyelitis and had nerve damage and bone loss (before that, livelifetall told me that my bones were growing well). And they found that the infection was caused by the built-in metal contamination and recommended that I have immediate surgery and acute shortening of the gap between the bones, which meant that the surgery was a complete failure, so I refused. At a later time I re-inquired about livelifetaller and sent them my ct and x-ray and they told me their doctor had looked at it and still found no problems present. It wasn't until I gave them the nyulangone diagnosis report that they put the blame on me. They said my surgery failed because I took too much pain medication (what does this have to do with osteomyelitis?) However, while I was there they did not allow me to buy any medication and only gave me one or two diclofenac pills a day at my request. After that, their executives contacted me and threatened to hold me legally responsible if I told anyone about the incident. And after I was disabled by them, they still did not take any responsibility and compensate me.

Outcomes like this are discouraging. If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

saltedchocolate

« Reply #208 on: June 05, 2023, 11:53:21 PM »

Any updates?

Charizard

« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2023, 02:05:38 PM »

I was wondering what happened to you hasaki? Recovered?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2023, 10:22:24 AM »

I’m sorry for everything you have gone through. All I can say is I’m grateful that everything has been going well with my surgery and not all Turkish doctors are butchers. Either that or I (along with everyone else I’ve met here) have been very fortunate. Still I hope you can have a good outcome and return to your normal life.
Height: 166cm (5'5.5") -> 175m (5'9")
Surgery Date: May 18th 2023 | Removal: August 9th 2023

QuarkSoup

« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2023, 01:12:14 AM »

I’m sorry for everything you have gone through. All I can say is I’m grateful that everything has been going well with my surgery and not all Turkish doctors are butchers. Either that or I (along with everyone else I’ve met here) have been very fortunate. Still I hope you can have a good outcome and return to your normal life.

To be honest, I question the authenticity of these individuals. If I were in their shoes, I'd be relentlessly posting videos on YouTube and contacting news agencies who might even compensate these people. Moreover, I would immediately file a lawsuit against the responsible doctor. However, all these people seem to do is complain on this forum. It just doesn't make sense. If they are crippled, wouldn't they be outraged enough to contact a news agency? If a doctor were responsible for debilitating me for the rest of my life, I would turn that doctor's life upside down if his guilt is as pronounced as claimed. Furthermore, numerous people have also chimed in, claiming they are now crippled too. Though I've only encountered perhaps ten patients in my life, I believe that if the complications were as high as suggested, the authorities wouldn't permit such a procedure in the first place

They often argue that they are concerned about their privacy. However, they should realize that their faces can be blurred, and voices can be altered in such reports. I suspect that these individuals might be employees from rival companies abroad or even domestically or possibly envious of Live Life Taller's financial success. During the lengthening period when I was writing a diary, it was bombarded with nonsensical lies. I even exposed one individual who was using Turkish-to-English translation while claiming to be French. His English was so poor that it was clear he hadn't even reviewed what he wrote. As a Turkish speaker, I immediately realized he was Turkish when he referred to my doctor Yunus as 'Dolphine,' a direct English translation. Ultimately, he admitted he was a Turkish resident living in France. I advise taking people's words on this platform with a hefty dose of skepticism, unless they provide authenticated videos and pictures.

I've also noticed that these individuals seem to target those who write about their experiences in Turkey, never even offering well-wishes or encouragement. Instead, they instantly bombard these accounts with accusations of fabrication, condemnations of the doctors, and dire warnings of future disability. I don't see this sort of commentary for patients who document their experiences with doctors in Germany, the US, Greece, Italy, and so forth. As you are all aware, there have been even two deaths reported in Italy, and yet, I don't see these kinds of comments targeting that specific doctor on this forum. I'm referring to Dr. Guichet - my pronunciation of his name might be incorrect, but I believe you know who I'm talking about I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I do understand human nature. It seems there's a considerable share in the limb lengthening market that some people don't want to share.

Furthermore, these individuals spend an extraordinary amount of time on this forum, almost as if it were their job. Most people tend to limit their forum activity after their procedures are completed, choosing to move on with their lives and only checking in occasionally. For instance, I didn't log into this forum for about four to five months after my lengthening procedure was done.

If you claim to be crippled, create a YouTube channel and post weekly videos. Reach out to media outlets like CNN or BBC - they would most certainly be interested in covering your story without revealing your identity, and you might even receive compensation. File a lawsuit against the responsible doctor, continue posting updates, and start a GoFundMe campaign. However, if you don't take these steps, don't expect people to believe your claim of being crippled. Be decent, and refrain from tarnishing people's names without substantial proof.
Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

Maison

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2023, 04:55:36 AM »

To be honest, I question the authenticity of these individuals. If I were in their shoes, I'd be relentlessly posting videos on YouTube and contacting news agencies who might even compensate these people. Moreover, I would immediately file a lawsuit against the responsible doctor. However, all these people seem to do is complain on this forum. It just doesn't make sense. If they are crippled, wouldn't they be outraged enough to contact a news agency? If a doctor were responsible for debilitating me for the rest of my life, I would turn that doctor's life upside down if his guilt is as pronounced as claimed. Furthermore, numerous people have also chimed in, claiming they are now crippled too. Though I've only encountered perhaps ten patients in my life, I believe that if the complications were as high as suggested, the authorities wouldn't permit such a procedure in the first place

They often argue that they are concerned about their privacy. However, they should realize that their faces can be blurred, and voices can be altered in such reports. I suspect that these individuals might be employees from rival companies abroad or even domestically or possibly envious of Live Life Taller's financial success. During the lengthening period when I was writing a diary, it was bombarded with nonsensical lies. I even exposed one individual who was using Turkish-to-English translation while claiming to be French. His English was so poor that it was clear he hadn't even reviewed what he wrote. As a Turkish speaker, I immediately realized he was Turkish when he referred to my doctor Yunus as 'Dolphine,' a direct English translation. Ultimately, he admitted he was a Turkish resident living in France. I advise taking people's words on this platform with a hefty dose of skepticism, unless they provide authenticated videos and pictures.

I've also noticed that these individuals seem to target those who write about their experiences in Turkey, never even offering well-wishes or encouragement. Instead, they instantly bombard these accounts with accusations of fabrication, condemnations of the doctors, and dire warnings of future disability. I don't see this sort of commentary for patients who document their experiences with doctors in Germany, the US, Greece, Italy, and so forth. As you are all aware, there have been even two deaths reported in Italy, and yet, I don't see these kinds of comments targeting that specific doctor on this forum. I'm referring to Dr. Guichet - my pronunciation of his name might be incorrect, but I believe you know who I'm talking about I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I do understand human nature. It seems there's a considerable share in the limb lengthening market that some people don't want to share.

Furthermore, these individuals spend an extraordinary amount of time on this forum, almost as if it were their job. Most people tend to limit their forum activity after their procedures are completed, choosing to move on with their lives and only checking in occasionally. For instance, I didn't log into this forum for about four to five months after my lengthening procedure was done.

If you claim to be crippled, create a YouTube channel and post weekly videos. Reach out to media outlets like CNN or BBC - they would most certainly be interested in covering your story without revealing your identity, and you might even receive compensation. File a lawsuit against the responsible doctor, continue posting updates, and start a GoFundMe campaign. However, if you don't take these steps, don't expect people to believe your claim of being crippled. Be decent, and refrain from tarnishing people's names without substantial proof.

I don’t agree with your opinion. I can’t respond to everything, but I’ll mention a few points.

You say victims should sue. But remember, many people who undergo LL surgery in Turkey are the foreigners. Suing in another country is hard. It takes time, effort, and money. Most of these patients prioritize their recovery over legal action.

Many people who get LL surgery don’t want others to know. Therefore, many people would probably avoid revealing any personal information, even the slightest, in photos or videos. Moreover, to my knowledge, many of the reported victims of surgery in Turkey are Asians. Maybe they are reluctant to expose their cosmetic surgery failures on a platform like YouTube for cultural reasons.

On the other hand, of course not all LL surgeries fail in Turkey. I understand that the patients who succeeded in Turkey feel uncomfortable with the criticisms of Turkish doctors.

I agree that there are some fabrications mixed in the criticisms of Turkish doctors. I remember there was a post about a Turkish doctor who was an alcoholic, but that was probably a lie. There might also be some posts on this forum that are intended to lower the number of customers for other clinics. However, the medical malpractice by LLT against hasaki in this thread is clearly true.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 05:19:54 AM by Maison »

QuarkSoup

« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2023, 06:11:45 AM »

I don’t agree with your opinion. I can’t respond to everything, but I’ll mention a few points.

You say victims should sue. But remember, many people who undergo LL surgery in Turkey are the foreigners. Suing in another country is hard. It takes time, effort, and money. Most of these patients prioritize their recovery over legal action.

Many people who get LL surgery don’t want others to know. Therefore, many people would probably avoid revealing any personal information, even the slightest, in photos or videos. Moreover, to my knowledge, many of the reported victims of surgery in Turkey are Asians. Maybe they are reluctant to expose their cosmetic surgery failures on a platform like YouTube for cultural reasons.

On the other hand, of course not all LL surgeries fail in Turkey. I understand that the patients who succeeded in Turkey feel uncomfortable with the criticisms of Turkish doctors.

I agree that there are some fabrications mixed in the criticisms of Turkish doctors. I remember there was a post about a Turkish doctor who was an alcoholic, but that was probably a lie. There might also be some posts on this forum that are intended to lower the number of customers for other clinics. However, the medical malpractice by LLT against hasaki in this thread is clearly true.

I never feel uncomfortable with criticism. I welcome criticism, as it is what has brought us this far. As an engineer, I have no choice but to be comfortable with criticism. Those who cannot accept criticism are often authoritarian figures like Putin, Erdogan, or Kim. What I truly dislike are lies and people's greed. The majority of people here have tainted my diary, claiming it to be fake despite all the authenticated photos I have shared. Therefore, I am almost entirely confident that there is a conflict of interest here. This is also why I left the forum four months ago, and will do the same again soon. I dislike such behaviors because I want humanity to thrive and one day become an Omega-type civilization. I don't want people to stoop so low.

Additionally, they provide absolutely no evidence. It would take no more than 20 minutes to take a video and blur your face. Regarding your Asian claim, during my stay at the WannaBeTaller facility, I encountered only one Asian individual, four Americans, one Canadian, one Iraqi, and four or five Germans. These people seemed quite confident. The people here who have written that I am now crippled, etc., also seem to have high confidence. It's quite easy to call CNN, tell them what happened, and they would immediately send a reporter to your home. You wouldn't even have to leave your house, and no one would see or hear you. It's that simple. You would ruin the doctor's reputation and career for the rest of his life and even might cause his medical license to be revoked.

But If you are a rival from the United States, Germany, Italy, Greece, India, or Turkey, you might employ a strategy of discrediting the competition: 'throw mud and some will stick.'"
Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

Maison

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2023, 06:57:02 AM »

Hasaki showed many photos of his bad result.
Apart from other people’s posts, do you also say that Hasaki’s damage is a lie? 
He seems to be Chinese, and he may not be very good at English.
Maybe he is telling his story in Chinese media.

Anyway, people who had bad LL surgery may get hateful messages if they tell everyone what happened to them. So it is normal that they don’t want to talk about the bad doctors outside this forum. 

Also, although he is not a Turkish doctor, Betz was sued in Germany and it was reported in the news. As a result, did his hospital stop doing surgery? Maybe the media doesn’t have as much influence as you think.

You said that you met 10 patients during your stay, but that is too small a sample to judge whether the hospital is good or not. Even if there are many failures in Turkey, I guess severe failures such as osteomyelitis or deformity are about 5%.

I don’t think that all Turkish doctors are bad. Your doctor may be fine. But at least LLT is a medical institution that should be avoided.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 07:28:52 AM by Maison »

Bagga

« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2023, 07:50:23 AM »

can you share the news link on Betz being charged?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up