Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal femurs with Dr Paley  (Read 118 times)

just do it

• Visitor
Internal femurs with Dr Paley
« on: June 15, 2019, 01:01:13 AM »

Hi everyone,I want to start by saying how wonderful this forum is. I have been thinking about this surger for two years already and now my dream comes true!

I am 17 years old, I come from Shanghai. I am 158cm tall and I hope to get 6.5cm Taller. My surgery date is June 18. Finger crossed for a successful experience and I will keep you updated.

Activatedx

Re: Internal femurs with Dr Paley
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:10:34 AM »

Hi everyone,I want to start by saying how wonderful this forum is. I have been thinking about this surger for two years already and now my dream comes true!

I am 17 years old, I come from Shanghai. I am 158cm tall and I hope to get 6.5cm Taller. My surgery date is June 18. Finger crossed for a successful experience and I will keep you updated.

Why not go for 7.5/8cm? Might as well get the extra length since you’re going to the best doctor in the world and spending 100k+

just do it

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 01:26:54 AM »

Hello Activatedx,
I only do 6.5cm this time because it will recover faster and will have minimum impact on my body.I plan to do my Tibias after two years around 5cm.So that I can have a good proportion.

OGfivesevener

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 03:56:12 AM »

Hello Activatedx,
I only do 6.5cm this time because it will recover faster and will have minimum impact on my body.I plan to do my Tibias after two years around 5cm.So that I can have a good proportion.

Hey I'll send you a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up