Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Height discrimination stories  (Read 4949 times)

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: Height discrimination stories
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 07:57:06 PM »

I don’t expect someone from Turkey to understand my height neurosis. I’ve been to Turkey more than ten times (I love Turkey!) and always felt above average there.

He didn't answer where he's from.
I think you confused him with 'a', who's from Turkey.  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65489.msg179248#msg179248

I never felt short back in my home country or in the US (where I went to university) either, and I’m well aware that 5’11” is a good height almost anywhere in the world. But when I moved to Northern Europe, I immediately started feeling insecure about my height. None of my male friends here are < 6 ft, and my wife has quite a few female friends who are > 6 ft (my wife also feels short here, but it’s not a big deal for her).

So if you think I’m here to brag about being 5’11”, please visit the Netherlands and Denmark and see what it’s like to be surrounded by giants all the time.

Some people in this forum don't understand that country's average height is the most important number to compare your height with - for your age; not India's 165/168/[..]cm whatever or 'average men's worldwide' for example.

Others call cowards those who eventually don't do LL.

Yeah..
Looking for an alternative.

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »

According to a study conducted by one of the most reputable universities in the country, the official average male height in the city where I live is 184 cm (which is slightly above the national average). And if it weren’t for the large number of immigrants, it would probably be around 6’1” (the same applies to Denmark, but it would be around 6’0” there).

I don’t expect someone from Turkey to understand my height neurosis. I’ve been to Turkey more than ten times (I love Turkey!) and always felt above average there.

I never felt short back in my home country or in the US (where I went to university) either, and I’m well aware that 5’11” is a good height almost anywhere in the world. But when I moved to Northern Europe, I immediately started feeling insecure about my height. None of my male friends here are < 6 ft, and my wife has quite a few female friends who are > 6 ft (my wife also feels short here, but it’s not a big deal for her).

So if you think I’m here to brag about being 5’11”, please visit the Netherlands and Denmark and see what it’s like to be surrounded by giants all the time.

Ok man, I don't really care to be honest. Just keep doing whatever you're doing.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »

Thanks, ghkid2019 and O_99! If I were still living in Southern Europe or the US, I definitely wouldn’t be here on this forum.

And O_99 is totally right, I confused Bruce Wayne with a (again).

Body Builder

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 09:43:45 PM »

I think you confused him with 'a', who's from Turkey.  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65489.msg179248#msg179248

Some people in this forum don't understand that country's average height is the most important number to compare your height with - for your age; not India's 165/168/[..]cm whatever or 'average men's worldwide' for example.

Yeah..
If someone has height neurosis and he doesn't do LL, the only way to get taller, then yes he is a coward and don't deserve nothing else from misery.
Because brave people fight to make things better, they don't moan for something that they can change .

Body Builder

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2020, 10:12:47 PM »

According to a study conducted by one of the most reputable universities in the country, the official average male height in the city where I live is 184 cm (which is slightly above the national average). And if it weren’t for the large number of immigrants, it would probably be around 6’1” (the same applies to Denmark, but it would be around 6’0” there).

Maybe you don't work out.
I am 5.95 and I rarely feel small besides other men and when I do, they are generally men over 110-20 kg with really big muscles. Height has nothing to do with that. I feel much bigger next to 6.2 ft men who are 80kg and I am bigger.

So, you must be very slim to feel so inferior or simply your height neurosis is very bad. I think that you should work out a lot and maybe you'll feel better as most scandinavians are very tall but with bodies like boys.
Try other things first and then think about LL.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2020, 10:59:02 PM »

Maybe you don't work out.
I am 5.95 and I rarely feel small besides other men and when I do, they are generally men over 110-20 kg with really big muscles. Height has nothing to do with that. I feel much bigger next to 6.2 ft men who are 80kg and I am bigger.

So, you must be very slim to feel so inferior or simply your height neurosis is very bad. I think that you should work out a lot and maybe you'll feel better as most scandinavians are very tall but with bodies like boys.
Try other things first and then think about LL.

You’re right, I’m quite skinny. I used to be much more muscular but stopped working out when I became a dad. But I’ll try to follow your advice, because even if it doesn’t cure my height neurosis, it will certainly boost my confidence. Thanks!

deletedaccount

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2020, 11:03:47 PM »

Which country do you live in? Heightwise how many % of people would you estimate as being taller and shorter than you? Because I think it's a European country and I'll be a similar height post LL and it should be much better here in Asia

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2020, 08:03:16 AM »

If someone has height neurosis and he doesn't do LL, the only way to get taller, then yes he is a coward and don't deserve nothing else from misery.
Because brave people fight to make things better, they don't moan for something that they can change .

No.

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2020, 08:41:25 AM »

Yeah..

If you believe that country's average height is the most important number, then I've provided you an easy solution.

So basically you want to live in one of the most advanced countries in the world, filled with the best-looking and tallest people and you wanted to be 6'2" yourself instead of 5'8" to be able to compete with the other guys.

That sounds like something any 5'3" Indian guy or anyone for that matter would dream of.

Let me put it this way.

Without LL, we're gonna be tortured mentally.
With LL, we're gonna be tortured physically. (That not being said that we will be completely freed from mental torture after LL)

I don't feel so sure that it's a win in the end. But maybe I'll change my mind one day.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2020, 10:16:26 AM »

If you believe that country's average height is the most important number, then I've provided you an easy solution.

It's not an easy solution. It's not worth it. The drawbacks of moving to India to 'look taller' outweigh the advantages. Not that hard to follow. The most important number to compare your height with. Not the most important number in your life.

So basically you want to live in one of the most advanced countries in the world, filled with the best-looking and tallest people and you wanted to be 6'2" yourself instead of 5'8" to be able to compete with the other guys.

That sounds like something any 5'3" Indian guy or anyone for that matter would dream of.

You must be joking, right? Is my country one of the most advanced in the world? (Like Germany/Scandinavian ones/USA)
Not even close.
It's like comparing Landa with BMW.

I don't want to move away from country, and never said I want to, which by the way, isn't filled with the best looking or tallest people in the world.

ZUCC420

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2020, 10:10:18 PM »

As if people in shorter countries, specifically women ever stops preferring tall men at anyplace and anytime. And if you're of a different ethnicity then the natives will just look down upon you since your ethnicities' average is expected to be taller, lose-lose either way. You'd have to be a mental midget to follow this line of reasoning and conclude such hogwash.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Body Builder

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2020, 10:33:23 PM »

No.
Ok. Moaning like a small girl about being short and the everyday drawbacks that has to do with it and discrimination stories etc is for the braves, doing LL to get rid from all these is for cowards...whatever.

Body Builder

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 10:37:29 PM »

Let me put it this way.

Without LL, we're gonna be tortured mentally.
With LL, we're gonna be tortured physically. (That not being said that we will be completely freed from mental torture after LL)

I don't feel so sure that it's a win in the end. But maybe I'll change my mind one day.
Mentally torture is always the worse and lasts forever, while pain from LL lasts only a few months and then you can live in peace of mind without struggling 10 times mores in life (especially on dating) because you lack a few inches.
It IS a win at the end, I did it and I know.much better than people who just moan about how bad life is when you are short without doing anything about it.

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 10:51:36 PM »

Mentally torture is always the worse and lasts forever, while pain from LL lasts only a few months and then you can live in peace of mind without struggling 10 times mores in life (especially on dating) because you lack a few inches.
It IS a win at the end, I did it and I know.much better than people who just moan about how bad life is when you are short without doing anything about it.

Not necessarily. Seems that it could last for more than 'a few months'.

The answer is still yes, but we'll see.  I'm noticing more tightness in my legs now in my late 30s, 12 years after doing the surgery.

Do you know your time for sprinting 0-100 meters?

I did my 7cm on tibias in 2013 and have now achieved the highest level of competitive martial arts - for men in my age(40+).

Of course I have aches and pain many days, but in 2 weeks I’ll be competing in European Championships! I’m just so happy to be “back in the game” again. I’ve achieved more than I ever thought was possible after having done LL, especially with my kind of complications.

Hi everyone,

Just giving you a small update on my 5th surgery which took place last Saturday at Kings College Hospital. Because my slated operation needed 2 surgeons, one for my femur and the other to harvest bone from my hips, the only way possible was to make them come in on a weekend and that they did with no hesitation (respekt!).

I've been so anxious about this surgery that for once in my life, I had nothing to add or say.  How could things go so wrong that my right guichet nail had to break too?  Not to mention the continuous hopeless non-union of my right leg.

At least things happened quickly, I didn't get to enjoy any benzodiazapine cktail before the big countdown to sleep.  I just woke up and was told, it's over, your doc will tell you more tomorrow.

Wheeled back to my room, I was attended by many because they couldn't get my blood pressure above 65 but I tried to tell them that's kinda my range.  I remember in Milan during my 3rd surgery, when my blood pressure plummetted, they called a priest.

I was observed every 15 minutes 24/7 for fever, infections, blood tests, IV antibiotics, IV painkillers, IV saline, my long scars/wound sites checked twice a day - in addition to sheet changes everytime I pee/bleed, shower and shampoo, movies 'n meals in bed... I'm starting to think twice about leaving this Club Med.

My doctor finally appeared on Monday morning and while she always has her serious face on, she was almost skipping like a child telling me that she was able to remove the broken guichet nail through the original insertion hole. They were fearful that the nail had disintergrated into so many pieces, they had to slice me open like a frog, and fish around for 'shrapnel'.

Instead, my doc was able to yank everything out intact and lost only 1 bob inside me where she had to do some digging. She replaced the guichet nail with a 12mm trauma nail using the same pin sites and chiselled out a chunk of my iliac crest (hip) to fill my non-union gap like a kebab. She mentioned that there was significant metal contamination and had to scrub my insides out (whatever that means, rust?). She felt sorry for my freak-show number of scars and asked if I would let her remove my keloids while she had me on the operating table. I told her I also needed a face lift, boob job and tummy tuck if ever she got bored.

So that's that.  No shortening needed as the 2018 bone graft held up so much so that when they removed the Guichet nail, my entire right leg didn't collapse. Once the new trauma nail was stabilized in place, all they had to do was supplement my empty right gaps with fresh hip bones.

The one thought that kept coming back to me is this.  The NHS has me hospitalized for 3.5 weeks because they deemed this surgery high risk and invasive. Hence, I'm being fussed about day and night with pressure/temperature checks every 15 minutes, antibiotic drips, painkillers, physio, wound checks, scans/xrays/tests and even blood transfusions, to prevent sepsis, gangrene, embolism, blood clots, necrotising bacteria not to mention COVID.

Now, when I compare this NHS aftercare to my Guichet Milan experience in 2017 - where I had my left leg nail removed, accidentally broken by Guichet, replaced with a new nail, osteotomy to rebreak my left leg, marrow harvested from 2 hip bones and grafted onto my right non-union gap. Both surgeries are essentially quite similar with 1 giant difference: Guichet discharged me from the hospital after 1 night while NHS looks after me for 3.5 weeks.

I had suffered after that surgery just as much as I have after this recent one, none more than any other surgery patient.  I couldn't move at all, couldn't pee, couldn't eat, couldn't sit up, was in agonizing pain etc. However, how can a doctor or any decent human being, risk the life of his patient by limiting their hospital stay to save costs?

I don't think NHS is exaggerating when they constantly check for fevers, biopsies, give heparin shots, monitor wound site, change sheets, dvt socks, endless imaging, blood tests and scans... when in comparison, I was given a pharmacy prescription to fill by myself, when checking out of the Milan hospital after 1 night.

I remember being so angry with myself then because I was all alone at the Radisson Blu Milan and was in so much pain, I couldn't move from the bed, had to pee into trash cans and was marinating in the same bedsheet of urine and blood for days. It wasn't down to Radisson Blu's staff to care for me, it should have been the job of a hospital. And the irony is I was a paying patient of Guichet's in Milan 2017 and am now, a free patient at the NHS in 2020.

These 2 stark experiences upset me still, because the sheer day and night difference in aftercare btw Guichet and NHS simply shows how unnecessarily I had suffered and risked, in the hands of a doctor who prioritizes profit margins over life.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:13:29 PM by Bruce Wayne »

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2020, 11:08:09 PM »

Which country do you live in? Heightwise how many % of people would you estimate as being taller and shorter than you? Because I think it's a European country and I'll be a similar height post LL and it should be much better here in Asia

It is very rare to see white guys < 6 ft where I live, and there are plenty of women > 6 ft. I even know two girls (friends of friends) who are 193 cm and 195 cm, respectively.
So if you’re already insecure about your height, it’s not a great idea to move to Northern European countries such as the Netherlands or Denmark. This is not applicable to all European countries, though. I’ve never felt short in Southern European countries such as Portugal or Italy.

But if you plan to stay in Asia anyway, you don’t need to worry at all. 5’11” is a great height there; you’ll certainly be well above average.

Body Builder

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2020, 11:33:51 PM »

Not necessarily. Seems that it could last for more than 'a few months'.
Yes, if things go wrong.
You can even die in the surgery. But also, you could die in a car accident when going to work.

LL with a good doctor most and without extreme lengthening is safe and all these problems (like the one I had too with at overlengthening which I fixed with another surgery) could be avoided.
But its ok for someome to not take even the slightest risk and live all his life in misery but completely safe.
Thats why I said that LL is for the braves and not anyone.

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2020, 11:59:54 PM »

Yes, if things go wrong.
You can even die in the surgery. But also, you could die in a car accident when going to work.

LL with a good doctor most and without extreme lengthening is safe and all these problems (like the one I had too with at overlengthening which I fixed with another surgery) could be avoided.
But its ok for someome to not take even the slightest risk and live all his life in misery but completely safe.
Thats why I said that LL is for the braves and not anyone.

I don't know if it's 'a slight' risk man. Because it seems to me that things often go wrong more than not.

Apart from the 3 people I mentioned above (2 of which are veterans), there is you. But if I am not mistaken your surgery was more recent than Sweden and Medium of Drink Water.

Then there is Android. Did the surgery 2 years ago, suffered nerve damage, hasn't been back until now: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=8993.186

This is a guy who did a lot of research prior to the surgery, I'm sure he was extra careful all the time and still didn't go that smooth.

And a good doctor is not a guarantee. Guichet was once considered one of the best LL doctors.

I don't even read that many diaries, perhaps there are more cases like these.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2020, 10:43:02 AM »

As if people in shorter countries, specifically women ever stops preferring tall men at anyplace and anytime. And if you're of a different ethnicity then the natives will just look down upon you since your ethnicities' average is expected to be taller, lose-lose either way.
+1

Ok. Moaning like a small girl about being short and the everyday drawbacks that has to do with it and discrimination stories etc is for the braves, doing LL to get rid from all these is for cowards...whatever.

Lol!
If you are 5'5 or so and below, LLS is probably the way to go (that's why I shared the video with Brendan Snob making fun of 5'3 people who do the surgery). Once you go higher in height, the risks/drawbacks - rewards balance starts to shift. I'm a Mountain Biker, if I do the surgery I'll be a 178cm grandpa riding a bike. When I reach 45 how I'll do that? Will do downhill with the wheelchair?
When/If I reach 70 (regardless of sports; just walking)? Don't want to even think about it.
Whereas you can do bodybuilding training only for your upper body and don't work out your weak, worn-down chicken legs.
https://me.me/i/gym-memes-prime-example-of-why-you-dont-skip-leg-12244986
https://me.me/i/looks-like-someone-has-been-skipping-leg-day-rofldump-lol-2977154

Most of us are completely functional after LL and happy.

Maybe you got lucky, or just don't want to admit that you are not sure if it was a wise decision, and why you're still here if you are happy anyway?
You're not short anymore.

while pain from LL lasts only a few months and then you can live in peace of mind

2Lol!

Guichet was considered a good/competent doctor until a few years ago and look what happened
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3560.0
And that Indian guy who trusted him
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64405.0

Go tell to the Indian guy's parents that above.

Bonus
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=8978.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3922.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3655.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5485.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64558.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9733.0

And many more cases, crippled, grandpa walking, constant pain, additional $urgerie$, etc that we just haven't heard of and never will.
Even when people get 'milder' bad outcomes they are ashamed and don't want to admit it was a sh*t decision. After 20 years they certainly will, but not here.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2020, 11:21:33 AM »

Rest in peace Indian guy. Rest in peace brother. Died of pulmonary embolism. When struggling to breathe, was on the phone with his father. Father told him to call ER. He refused, thinking it would be okay. Dies the following day. And guichet approved an Asian woman for shietty unregulated weightbearing nails. Asian woman bone density are like basically nothing. Weak af. Greedy ass's surgeon. Fun fact (not so fun actually) unicorn actually recorded the moment her nails cracked in her femur and cracked her bone. It's on her instagram. Crazy shirt. God bless her, was very scary

People!!! Hire a caretaker for the first 2 weeks please for the risk of! And stay in hospital as long as possible! Discharge as late as you can! When you feel well!

And take your blood thinners religiously! And if you have stryde then weight bear alot and exercise legs through out the process, especially post op first week or two

LL surgery is definitely risky. And can be deadly. Follow proper protocol, reduce this risk people's. Thank you
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:45:38 AM by ghkid2019 »
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ZUCC420

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2020, 02:15:06 AM »

Anyone who still entertains this idea of "leg-lengthening" using an almost century old contraption despite knowing all of this certainly doesn't have any sympathy from me.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2020, 03:19:59 AM »

Though for those that went thru the surgery, they are the plenty that are living their lives now neurosis free while we here complaining and waiting for the next voodoo pill in 2035 and tryna get sum gay sëx or hetero sëx.

I think vast majority of people are happy with their choice to go thru this barbaric surgery, assuming they survive through it haha. Would I take early onset arthritis in trade of removing my height neurosis for my adult life? Probably lol. I may regret it later on, probably, but the chances of having to use a state of the art knee replacement definitely outweighs having a life consuming height complex for my entire young adult life.

I'll take it hecrapeg worth

0 deaths by CLL in usa for the entirety of it's history btw
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ZUCC420

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2020, 12:17:20 PM »

Though for those that went thru the surgery, they are the plenty that are living their lives now neurosis free while we here complaining and waiting for the next voodoo pill in 2035 and tryna get sum gay sëx or hetero sëx.

I think vast majority of people are happy with their choice to go thru this barbaric surgery, assuming they survive through it haha. Would I take early onset arthritis in trade of removing my height neurosis for my adult life? Probably lol. I may regret it later on, probably, but the chances of having to use a state of the art knee replacement definitely outweighs having a life consuming height complex for my entire young adult life.

I'll take it hecrapeg worth

0 deaths by CLL in usa for the entirety of it's history btw

Your utilitarian argument doesn't work since the vast majority of users here aren't from USA which is evident from the posts. Btw how do you have 600 posts while being here for only 5 months? You seem to be the only active poster here in this forum, so what's holding you back from going through CLL if you don't mind me asking? Or are you already undergoing CLL since you have a lot of time in your hands it seems.

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2020, 12:58:55 PM »

I'm guessing he has no money because he's still in high school.

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2020, 01:00:04 PM »

Haha ghkid clearly has me beat in terms of being active on this forum.

Body Builder

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2020, 02:30:10 PM »

I don't know if it's 'a slight' risk man. Because it seems to me that things often go wrong more than not.

Apart from the 3 people I mentioned above (2 of which are veterans), there is you. But if I am not mistaken your surgery was more recent than Sweden and Medium of Drink Water.

Then there is Android. Did the surgery 2 years ago, suffered nerve damage, hasn't been back until now: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=8993.186

This is a guy who did a lot of research prior to the surgery, I'm sure he was extra careful all the time and still didn't go that smooth.

And a good doctor is not a guarantee. Guichet was once considered one of the best LL doctors.

I don't even read that many diaries, perhaps there are more cases like these.
I did LL on 2011, much before than all these.
With external tibias is it almost impossible to go too wrong if the doctor is experienced enough and you don't lengthen fast.

With internals, things are a little more riskier due to fat embolism as it is a much more invasive surgery, still if it is done right and don't lengthen much and fast, things will go well.
I truly don't believe that if you go to a good doctor (with whom you must speak a lot and see other patients of him after rehabilitation) the risks are significant, at least for permanent except some degree of athletic loss which is for sure.
Most LLers with good doctors are doing really good.
Even weirdos like Apotheosis with 3 surgeries (even in arms) at a not young age is doing very well and has a great body.

So LL has risks but for sure most patients are doing well. And the risks are truly worth it because it is the most lifechanging cosmetic surgery a short man can do. Benefits from LL are so big that even veterans like me, who had some problems due to doctors's faults (firtunately almost fixed), would have done another one if they had plenty of money.
That says a lit I believe .

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2020, 02:44:30 PM »

I did LL on 2011, much before than all these.
With external tibias is it almost impossible to go too wrong if the doctor is experienced enough and you don't lengthen fast.

With internals, things are a little more riskier due to fat embolism as it is a much more invasive surgery, still if it is done right and don't lengthen much and fast, things will go well.
I truly don't believe that if you go to a good doctor (with whom you must speak a lot and see other patients of him after rehabilitation) the risks are significant, at least for permanent except some degree of athletic loss which is for sure.
Most LLers with good doctors are doing really good.
Even weirdos like Apotheosis with 3 surgeries (even in arms) at a not young age is doing very well and has a great body.

So LL has risks but for sure most patients are doing well. And the risks are truly worth it because it is the most lifechanging cosmetic surgery a short man can do. Benefits from LL are so big that even veterans like me, who had some problems due to doctors's faults (firtunately almost fixed), would have done another one if they had plenty of money.
That says a lit I believe .

Yeah. If you want to do LL, the safest thing to do I think is tibia lengthening with TSF for 5cm or so.

Maybe this will get safer in a few years or the soft tissues problems will be fixed to the point where we don't need to give up athleticism.

Body Builder

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2020, 02:50:50 PM »

+1

Lol!
If you are 5'5 or so and below, LLS is probably the way to go (that's why I shared the video with Brendan Snob making fun of 5'3 people who do the surgery). Once you go higher in height, the risks/drawbacks - rewards balance starts to shift. I'm a Mountain Biker, if I do the surgery I'll be a 178cm grandpa riding a bike. When I reach 45 how I'll do that? Will do downhill with the wheelchair?
When/If I reach 70 (regardless of sports; just walking)? Don't want to even think about it.
Whereas you can do bodybuilding training only for your upper body and don't work out your weak, worn-down chicken legs.
https://me.me/i/gym-memes-prime-example-of-why-you-dont-skip-leg-12244986
https://me.me/i/looks-like-someone-has-been-skipping-leg-day-rofldump-lol-2977154

Maybe you got lucky, or just don't want to admit that you are not sure if it was a wise decision, and why you're still here if you are happy anyway?
You're not short anymore.

2Lol!

Guichet was considered a good/competent doctor until a few years ago and look what happened
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3560.0
And that Indian guy who trusted him
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64405.0
Go tell to the Indian guy's parents that above.

Bonus
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=8978.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3922.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3655.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5485.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64558.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9733.0

And many more cases, crippled, grandpa walking, constant pain, additional $urgerie$, etc that we just haven't heard of and never will.
Even when people get 'milder' bad outcomes they are ashamed and don't want to admit it was a sh*t decision. After 20 years they certainly will, but not here.
I am here mainly to read some experiences with stryde as maybe one time I'll do a second LL if I have money.
And to give some advice to the other people whonwant to do LL or doing it right now. Also to encourage the latter.
I am very happy with my LL and satisfacted with my height although I would have need another 2 inches to see myself completely as I want.

As for Guichet, that man is a crook. He must be punished for what he did to many LLers. He must be the most expensive butcher for LL im the world.
Any LLer should avoid him and his barbaric tactics and nail at all costs.
Thats why I always say how important is a good doctor to have a great result.

Body Builder

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2020, 02:55:17 PM »

Yeah. If you want to do LL, the safest thing to do I think is tibia lengthening with TSF for 5cm or so.

Maybe this will get safer in a few years or the soft tissues problems will be fixed to the point where we don't need to give up athleticism.
With only 5cm and tsf on tibias it is almost impossible to have soft tissue issues.
Athletic abilities will be a little reduced due to changes in feet ratio but nothing important.
The only problems is that 5cm are (or were) not enough for most of them but if you are ok with that lengthening, things are very safe, I can guarantee that.

Astronomy

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2020, 12:07:49 PM »

I'm to bring back these tragedies and it doesn't mean I'm still immersed in them.
1.When I was 12 y.o,I was on my way to hand in my homework to my teachers waiting in the queue across the teacher's office then.What was next was my classmates' laughing at my short height and then asking how much was height.I went into silence and felt upset.
2.When I was 13 y.o,I was on the stairs up to the lecture platform to hand in my homework.While I was waiting for the queue moving standing one of the stair,one of my classmates laughed at me because I was still shorter than him when setting foot on the stair and that stair was thick.That year I was again laughed by 14-15 y.o girls when participating in the flag-raising ceremony because I was shorter than them by one head.
3.When I was 19 y.o,I was on my way to morning individual study lesson and heard one girl said 'Men under 180cm are disable!'.
Lately I was refused by my gf's mother because I was too f**king short to inherit good genes,which bothered me most that I wanna do LL! :'(

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2020, 10:27:33 PM »

3.When I was 19 y.o,I was on my way to morning individual study lesson and heard one girl said 'Men under 180cm are disable!'.

Isn’t that like saying the majority of Chinese men is disabled? Must have been a Chinese Becky.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2020, 11:30:04 PM »

Isn’t that like saying the majority of Chinese men is disabled? Must have been a Chinese Becky.

Yeah that's a little excessive. Chinese girls usually say guys under 170cm are disabled, 170-175 is short, 176-179 is acceptable, and 180 or taller is good. Given that you can exaggerate a few cm anyway (especially around short girls) it's pretty easy to just say you're 180 if you're almost there. I have noticed a surprising number of 170cm+ Chinese girls though.. but I suppose I only notice the hot ones, so they probably lean toward being taller anyway. Probably can't get away with pretending to be 180+ with them unless you actually are.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up