Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam  (Read 60584 times)

Asiann123

Re: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2016, 11:27:34 AM »

Hello Asiann123

Can you please send some photos of the scars where the cut have been made. This will help us evaluate the aesthetic outcomes after the surgery. Also you mentioned about facilities. Can you send us some photos of the room?
Thanks!

Hi, I will update the healed scar image. Its quite invisible for men legs thought because we have a lots of hair to cover it. I'm staying at the hospital at the moment. I will update the room picture when I come back. Maybe 15 days. Because next week doctor is on business trip again so no one will sign the paper for me to get out of the hospital...

WarRose

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2016, 11:31:12 AM »

Can you walk normally?
After removed the frame

Asiann123

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2016, 11:37:59 AM »

Can you walk normally?
After removed the frame

I cannot walk now because I'm just out from the surgery room 1 day ago.
It still hurts but I think the pain will relief after 2 days.
I will let myself get some rest and start to walk again after 5 days
I'm quite confident that I can walk normal again thought.

WarRose

• Visitor
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2016, 11:50:26 AM »

Get well soon  ;D

Asiann123

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2016, 11:53:54 AM »

Scar on lower part of tibial (close look)
http://m.imgur.com/g7Uly8h
Normal view look
http://imgur.com/plisc1A

Scar on knees (close look)
http://imgur.com/o0oQdP5
Normal view look
http://imgur.com/ZfWaFEA

Scar on higher part of the tibial (close look)
http://imgur.com/WKvgtrc
Normal view look
http://imgur.com/s0pa0wq

This is the picture I took before the surgery. When doctor perform new surgery to take out the frames and looked the nails, he will cut the wound at the same place again so no new scar thought. Please remember I have keloid scars so maybe you scars will look much better.

Tomorrow I will update my sister scars so that you guys can compare. I'm just too tired today.

If you want you scars to look nice, please don't pick it. Let the scarbs fall out by themselve, I picked mine and regrets for life time lolll because my scars turn into black color, It could have be pink :(. I pick them at the knees area so compare to others scars on my legs it look worst (sooooo ugly)

Asiann123

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2016, 11:54:26 AM »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2016, 12:02:52 PM »

Your scars don't look that bad, they healed pretty nicely. If they won't fade you can't still go for scar removal since your skin is pretty pale.

Good luck buddy, it will only get better from now on.

WarRose

• Visitor
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2016, 06:51:39 PM »

Did Dr. fixate the fibula?

sashawiak

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2016, 01:20:41 AM »

Wow, sounds like everything went amazing for you. And 5000$??? That's the same price I paid for my braces, I'm in shock how cheap it is and how well you and your sister seem to be doing. What's the hospital called?

GirlOnline

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2016, 11:38:48 AM »

in LON when will be the external frames removed for 3 inches? i guess 3 months
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

onemorefoot

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2016, 07:16:19 PM »

4 months for 3 inches more or less.
Budget will determine my future.

Anndr000

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »

That is great to hear! are you able to normally walk yet? and being able to stand for a long period of time?

Koi

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2016, 11:45:41 AM »

I'm really considering this option after reading this diary and the doctor's conditions.

OP, how are you? Any news? You've been missing for a few days, I hope you're enjoying your new height :p

sashawiak

« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2016, 11:01:59 PM »

Update? Is everything going ok?

Anndr000

« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2016, 04:25:07 PM »

Anybody know what happened to him? haven't heard anything in awhile...

Asiann123

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2016, 05:07:42 AM »

Hey update about myself.
I've been walking like a duck lately but I believe it will get better in one month or so.
In ocassion when I'm standing straight, my friends told me I get a lot taller.
I strarted as 1m54, lengthening to 1m61 and i wear lift shoe for another 8cm.
So now when I stand tall I look like a 1m70 person.
Chances with girls are better than ever. Honestly, before this they wouldn't blink twice when I try to talk to them. After this they are the one who have to run behind me hahahahah.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:43:59 AM by Asiann123 »

Asiann123

« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2016, 05:20:49 AM »

I will update video clip when I can walk normally.
When you are taller your life will change.
I don't know about you but for me it changes dramaticly.
When i'm 1m54 people usually make jokes about my height? They underestimate me as well. But as i get taller they just stop it. Thank god.
My old friends drop their jaw when they meet me again because they NEVER believe I can be this tall.
It was a long journey and it is tough. I don't know how to thank Dr enough for helping me make my dream come true.
I heard his assistanct say this year they are fully booked. When i'm in the insitute I heard people come everyday asking for leg lengthening. Being short is suck. If I have to come back and do this again I would still do this because you only live one, don't die with regrets that you didn't live those best years in your life fulfill.

Asiann123

« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2016, 05:26:58 AM »

I heard he will have 3 foreigner patients next year as well. Around February. So maybe if you consider this you guys should come along with them because they can speak English. And you guys can talk to them while lengthening. This journey is tough and you really need someone to talk to.

sashawiak

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2016, 05:31:03 AM »

Glad to hear you're doing pretty well. Congrats on your new height. :) Lol and at 18 you can just tell people you had a late growth spurt. Are you and your sister done legthening then?

Asiann123

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2016, 05:36:42 AM »

Ye, we both done. She actually done it before me. She's walking like normal now but will not let me take any video clip or anything like that because she doesn't feel comfortable and affaird someone will recognize her in real life.
But I will post my legs dont worry, i want to share with everyone. I feel like young people who didn't have much money like I did should also have a safe place to go if they want to do legs lengthening.

sashawiak

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2016, 05:47:11 AM »

Yeah, I'm around your age and I'm definitely interested in this doctor because of the price. I know some others who are interested too. Especially because the doctor does LON for such an affordable price and that will get you out of frames much faster than pure externals. How many days did you lengthen in total?

Looking forward to the video of you walking. I can understand where your sister is coming from.

Asiann123

« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2016, 05:54:49 AM »

Yeah, I'm around your age and I'm definitely interested in this doctor because of the price. I know some others who are interested too. Especially because the doctor does LON for such an affordable price and that will get you out of frames much faster than pure externals. How many days did you lengthen in total?

Looking forward to the video of you walking. I can understand where your sister is coming from.

If you are around my age, you can turn 4 time per day like I did (1mm). So for 7cm it takes 70 days. But since the operation you will have to wait 15 days until you can turn. So total would be 85 days for 7cm.
But if you get hurt and worry you would get hurt, you should only turn 3 times per day (0.75mm/day). For this rate it will take about: 109 days for total. Include 15 days you have to wait until you can turn.

sashawiak

« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2016, 06:08:42 AM »

If you are around my age, you can turn 4 time per day like I did (1mm). So for 7cm it takes 70 days. But since the operation you will have to wait 15 days until you can turn. So total would be 85 days for 7cm.
But if you get hurt and worry you would get hurt, you should only turn 3 times per day (0.75mm/day). For this rate it will take about: 109 days for total. Include 15 days you have to wait until you can turn.

Thanks for the info. :) I'm 19, almost 20 so hopefully I won't have too bad of a time lengthening. Hope I can go to Vietnam and check this place out early 2017.

Asiann123

« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2016, 06:12:35 AM »

Thanks for the info. :) I'm 19, almost 20 so hopefully I won't have too bad of a time lengthening. Hope I can go to Vietnam and check this place out early 2017.
Goodluck with your journey hehe. If you do lengthening with him please post your diary here like i did as well so that people can also learn from your experient

sashawiak

« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2016, 06:33:25 AM »

Is the 4 month private room included in the fee or is it extra? How much extra money do you think I should bring in case of complication? I'm definitely planning to post a diary whenever I start LL.

fujitora

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2016, 12:25:09 PM »

Asian123 - Did you get off of frames ?
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0

Bander72

« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2016, 03:37:12 PM »

You dont feel pain from using the shoe lifts right know.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Asiann123

« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2016, 12:02:13 PM »

Is the 4 month private room included in the fee or is it extra? How much extra money do you think I should bring in case of complication? I'm definitely planning to post a diary whenever I start LL.
The 4 month private room is included in the fee. I'm looking forward to read your lengthening diary ;)

Asiann123

« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2016, 12:03:08 PM »

Asian123 - Did you get off of frames ?

Ye I'm, now i'm better than ever. =)

Asiann123

« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2016, 12:04:19 PM »

You dont feel pain from using the shoe lifts right know.

Not really, It is actually feel better to wear lifts because I have a bit of ballerina.

Anndr000

« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »

I think you are mistaken? in your previous post, you said that the 4 month stays with accommodation will be an additional 5000 USD, which is on top of the 5000USD Leg lengthening. Here you are saying that the 4 month stay is included in the price... which is it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up