Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?  (Read 16222 times)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2020, 06:33:47 PM »

Honestly we will get stem cell > growth plate implantation (surgery needed) before we get something that can regrow a growth plate with injections or meds.

I would be very down to do a growth plate implantation tho. It will still probably require a fracture and to some people that's still as barbaric as regular LL
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2020, 06:56:13 PM »

Yeah, especially MiniGolfer/Tyler and Oepsilon seem to know what they're talking about. If only that immature kid, Srtike_Poseidon would shut up.

Same. I'm in the programming/math field and don't know much about these.
I just want a safe method to become taller, because LL surgery at the moment, is not. I don't want to walk like a grandpa for the rest of my life with premature arthritis and constant pain, but I also don't want to take possibly harmful drugs and get cancer or whatever issue.
I wanted to ask you something because you are at LSLJ forum, but I forgot what.

I chatted with this guy Polynomality who wrote this post
https://www.reddit.com/r/looksmaxxing/comments/hmj34y/what_future_heightmaxxing_regimen_may_look/
They'll do some experiments with rats I think.
If it works on humans safely the height increasing problem will be gone and so will our height neurosis and misery, spending our time searching for a fking solution.
But it's a tough nut to crack. LL surgery (cosmetic, deformity and discrepancy correction) is a billion/yr dollar bussiness.

Yeah, like BB for example, because the thought of wasting money for a painful, risky, permanently damaging, time consuming procedure, that they could have avoided if only they waited for an alternative a few years more, scares them. I'm sure LL surgeons will say that no alternative will be possible too.
This is a limb lenghtening forum, and if it's possible to lengthen your legs without surgery, you should look forward to that, is what they don't understand.

"Man won't fly for a million years"

-The New York Times, 1903.
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/742lx4/til_that_in_1903_the_new_york_times_predicted/

That Srtike_Poseidon totally got me fooled lol

By the way, didn't Teplyashin already find an alternative but couldn't make it to clinical trial: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/04/30/big-updates-stem-cell-height-increase-research-done-russia-alexander-teplyashin-plastic-surgery-clinic/?

Perhaps, there has been some progress on this.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »

I think LPP (Link protein N-terminal peptide) and Indirubin are the most promising compound actually. We need more testing on rats/rabbits to make sure it's safe for humans. According to the patent of the Korean company, their Indirubin composition should be safe. I don't if LPP is safe. Some people want to try LPP on themselves, but I think we need more trials on rats/rabbits.

Another great website : http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/

There is relaxin that may work too according to this patent : https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

Long time ago, I also found a patent for an LSJL device that could help people grow taller, but I can't find it anymore.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2020, 11:42:19 PM »

Can someone tldr TPP. How does it reopen, let's say, a completely fused growth plate that has completely ossified and the person is like 35 years old already. Wouldn't there be literally 0 cartilage in the "growth plates" area, it ossified decade ago

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2020, 03:24:39 PM »

I think LPP (Link protein N-terminal peptide) and Indirubin are the most promising compound actually.

Yeah, C16H10N2O2 + LPP look promising.

I told the reddit looksmaxxing post guy, he's a biohacker, to visit this forum here and explain what's up a bit further, but he said
"Once we find what works, we might go there to tell our experiences."

We need more testing on rats/rabbits to make sure it's safe for humans.

Meh, even then we won't know if it's 100% safe I guess, but at this point..

According to the patent of the Korean company, their Indirubin composition should be safe. I don't if LPP is safe. Some people want to try LPP on themselves, but I think we need more trials on rats/rabbits.

Another great website : http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/

There is relaxin that may work too according to this patent : https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

Ever heard (anything) about this?
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65449.0

Another one (I don't know if this can be applied for cartilage regeneration/regrowth, etc.)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/ip7hnz/new_molecule_repairs_cartilage_and_relieves/

Long time ago, I also found a patent for an LSJL device that could help people grow taller, but I can't find it anymore.

Tyler is working on a "new" LSJL method now, by the way, right?
Looking for an alternative.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2020, 05:00:20 PM »

I've heard about c60 fullerene before. I think it's an anti aging molecule that you can find in some Olive Oil. One guy sais he grow taller with. I think C60 is safe and we can find it on amazon. I don't know what is the right dosage and how much you can grow with that. I don't know if everyone will be able to grow with C60, but it's something we can try.

Tyler said he is working on a "new" LSJL method. He sais that on the "LSJL forum" and "natural height growth" website.

It's cool if the biohacker from "reddit looksmaxxing" could join us. We should all join our forces to find a solution to grow taller the safest way possible, without surgery.

We should look for help in the biohaking world. Some biohackers have a background in the field of biology/biotechnology.

I heard people who said they grew taller with the power of they mind. I don't know if it's possible or not, but I found the story of a guy that is quite intriguing :

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2020, 05:55:17 PM »

I don't know what is the right dosage and how much you can grow with that. I don't know if everyone will be able to grow with C60, but it's something we can try.

I personally found this from r/longevity. He mentions the dosage, I think, and looks like that he knows what he's talking about. This forum (LongeCity) is a serious one, with 40, 50, 60 yr-old biohackers/biologists that contact with/are themselves researchers who work in the anti-aging field. These guys question everything, even aging and biological death like Aubrey De Grey, David Sinclair, etc.
Like their mindset.

Maybe I should start taking c60, tbh.

I heard people who said they grew taller with the power of they mind.

I've heard jokes too.

It's cool if the biohacker from "reddit looksmaxxing" could join us. We should all join our forces to find a solution to grow taller the safest way possible, without surgery.

+1

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2020, 06:22:35 PM »

We got all dese armchair scientists from reddit beddit  tit but no one answering:

Can someone tldr TPP. How does it reopen, let's say, a completely fused growth plate that has completely ossified and the person is like 35 years old already. Wouldn't there be literally 0 cartilage in the "growth plates" area, it ossified decade ago

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2020, 06:26:32 PM »

You can ask him yourself.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2020, 07:18:16 PM »

I asked him and all he said was ask o99 . Whatever idc anymore fk dis shiet

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2020, 07:20:03 PM »

I asked him and all he said was ask o99 . Whatever idc anymore fk dis shiet

Lol, he didn't chat with my u/O_99 account but with a throwaway one with a different name (I have RL friends that use reddit too so I created another one..)

u/ghkid2019?

Body Builder

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2020, 08:34:37 PM »

No, you can't.
There were 60 years from external Ilizarovs to a full weight bearing magnrtic internal nail.
If you think that in less than 30 years there will be a non invasive alternative to get taller then wait for it.
You will just become an old man waiting for nothing.

Personally I am not delusional and know that there wont be a non invasive akternative at least till I get old.
You can't wait by leting your life pass as being short for a delusion, not my problem.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2020, 10:29:40 PM »

c60 could be a good way to start. It should be safe and easy to find. + it's anti aging.

I'd love to have a response from the Korean Company about their indirubin solution, but unfortunately they don't respond to my emails.

A guy called Harald Oberländer was in contact with universities that were working on research projects that could increase the height of adults.  He was looking for money, but didn't want to talk much about it because of "confidential agreements". People want to know where they put their money.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2020, 10:34:26 PM »

Lol, he didn't chat with my u/O_99 account but with a throwaway one with a different name (I have RL friends that use reddit too so I created another one..)

u/ghkid2019?

Nah I'm just playin haha my fault.

Can I ask you one question. Are you considering LL at all? Or will you hold out for new technology? Assuming the tech never comes in 20-30 years (I hope this doesn't happen either), would you consider LL with stryde? If you knew that this was the best thing we had for 20-39 years

Thank you

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2020, 08:22:55 AM »

There were 60 years from external Ilizarovs to a full weight bearing magnrtic internal nail.

And there were 6 million years in human history that we didn't have doctors.

Personally I am not delusional and know that there wont be a non invasive akternative at least till I get old.
You can't wait by leting your life pass as being short for a delusion, not my problem.

You are delusional because you think you can predict the future. Go pay 30, 40, 50 grand a surgeon to break your legs again to become 180cm+ and don't look for alternatives.
Buy a fancy walking stick too, you might need it, afterwards.

A guy called Harald Oberländer was in contact with universities that were working on research projects that could increase the height of adults.  He was looking for money, but didn't want to talk much about it because of "confidential agreements". People want to know where they put their money.

Didn't know that. Interesting. Got any links?

Are you considering LL at all? Or will you hold out for new technology?

Yea, I'm considering (non-invasive) Limb Lengthening. Not the surgery (at the moment, at least).

Assuming the tech never comes in 20-30 years (I hope this doesn't happen either), would you consider LL with stryde? If you knew that this was the best thing we had for 20-39 years

Then I'm f****d. Idrk, tbh.

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2020, 09:48:33 AM »

You are delusional because you think you can predict the future. Go pay 30, 40, 50 grand a surgeon to break your legs again to become 180cm+ and don't look for alternatives.

Yea, I'm considering (non-invasive) Limb Lengthening. Not the surgery (at the moment, at least).

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5139.0

http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/Research/HNatureProposalsArticles/Therecouldbeasafeandeffec.html

What is your height, age and country?

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2020, 11:12:28 AM »

What is your height, age and country?

Current height 172*, wingspan 175-176.

I'm actually 21

I'm in Greece so I'd say out of my country, used Ferrari/House priced Paley.

Why does it matter though?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5139.0

That Body Builder guy even at that thread there, 2+ years ago, was replying "No alternative will happen for the next many years". Smh

A guy called Harald Oberländer was in contact with universities that were working on research projects that could increase the height of adults.

You know anything about those research projects? Or even that's a scam 100%?

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2020, 11:18:33 AM »

Why does it matter though?

So you are not so short and you have more time to wait than me and many others.

That Body Builder guy even at that thread there, 2+ years ago, was replying "No alternative will happen for the next many years". Smh

In fairness, he's been right so far until we prove otherwise.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2020, 11:22:14 AM »

"So far". Like 3 years, making predictions for decades.

Body Builder

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2020, 08:56:34 PM »

I am not taking advice from someone who waits for a miracle to think about LL.
Even with a second LL I will be much better from a moaning man who thinks that with a pill he would become 6ft.

LL is for strong and determined men.
You have nothing in common with them.
You can of course become a guinea pig and try experiments od scam doctors who may think are better than the real way to go.
But as I said, you are just an 20yo kid. Who cares.

Body Builder

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2020, 08:59:36 PM »

So you are not so short and you have more time to wait than me and many others.

No need to answer to kids who think that with a pill they will have the height they want.
They are so delusional that it is really funny.
They are here for fun, they won't ever do LL because it need guts and determination.

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2020, 06:46:00 AM »

No need to answer to kids who think that with a pill they will have the height they want.
They are here for fun, they won't ever do LL because it need guts and determination.

Hi BB. I'm also looking for such a pill.

Not a literal pill, but certainly a non-invasive and non-crippling form of height increase method.

Let's face it. We both don't understand much about science especially compared to 'extremis" and he said 2 years ago it's possible if only we give more attention into this field.

Tbh I don't understand much about his scientific theory, but I can confirm his theories regarding human attraction, psychology, etc.

It may or may never come. But the best we can do at the moment is to help the researches and spread information.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2020, 08:25:05 AM »

I am not taking advice from someone who waits for a miracle to think about LL.

I'm not waiting a miracle. I haven't even completely ruled out the surgery yet for the future.
There wasn't any advice at all. Learn a few more English words.

LL is for strong and determined men.
You have nothing in common with them.

Today I learned that LL isn't for women, and men who decide not to do LL, are weak and undetermined.
Maybe they don't have the money. Or don't want premature arthritis. Or don't want constant pain for the rest of their life. Or don't want to walk like a grandpa for the rest of their life. Or want to be able to play sports and run. Or don't want to die. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=8978.0   
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64405.0

You know nothing about strong men.

You can of course become a guinea pig and try experiments od scam doctors who may think are better than the real way to go.
But as I said, you are just an 20yo kid. Who cares.

Most short people want leg lenthening surgery alternatives, and why are you in this thread arguing anyway? It's about the future. Go do your second LLS if you are so sure.

Says the guy who thinks he can predict what will happen 30+ years from now, in a field that he knows nothing about.

From your other posts it's clear that you are delusional..

"women mostly/only care about height" regardless of height range, "people with guts do LL", and not so recent ones, "modern boys are sissies", calling other people "stupid virgins", "completely useless", "incels like you are worthless", because they have different opinions from you, 'gems' like this
"Real men don't care about women that alrrady have children.
Only a beta sissy like you would care.", etc.
All that and many more 'gems' are on your profile <posts>.

..and that height wasn't (and isn't) your only problem;

End of the discussion.

Kenda

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2020, 01:41:06 PM »

c60 could be a good way to start. It should be safe and easy to find. + it's anti aging.

I'd love to have a response from the Korean Company about their indirubin solution, but unfortunately they don't respond to my emails.

what even is C60 ?? can you explain further please
if my growth plates fused 5 years ago, whats the point of taking a drug when the Bone Maker "Growth plates" are fused into rock solid bone >.<

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2020, 01:43:21 PM »

what even is C60 ?? can you explain further please
if my growth plates fused 5 years ago, whats the point of taking a drug when the Bone Maker "Growth plates" are fused into rock solid bone >.<

We don't know if it works.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65449.0

Drop-Loud

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2020, 11:45:59 PM »

More info about C60 fullerene here : http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2020/07/04/can-c60-fullerene-make-taller/

Their conclusion :

The results on fullerene are inconclusive as we can’t be sure how the individual got the height(articular cartilage growth or increase in bone length?) and whether the height was due to reduced cartilage catabolism or due to stem cell proliferation.  And there’s not enough human studies.  One inch isn’t a lot to get excited about either.

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/206760033.pdf

https://www.oarsijournal.com/article/S1063-4584(15)01049-3/fulltext

https://www.purehimalayanshilajit.com/carbon-60/

https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/

Drop-Loud

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2020, 11:50:15 PM »

My opinion is that we have nothing to lose at trying C60.

We need to do exactly what the guy did here : https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2020, 11:56:08 PM »

Hopefully it's not toxic or we buy an impure source then

User requested self-ban.

las vegas baby

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2020, 12:21:50 PM »

I hope that

- a limb length surgeon gets this procedure done for himself publicly
- media covers this news extensively
- it shows "skin in the game" of surgeons in the procedure
- shows that normal successful people (like a well trained well off surgeon with a family) can get it safely and break stigma of leg length surgery   
- people stop being ashamed of it
- there is more freely flowing information about the surgery, doctors and experiences
- industry becomes regulated. fraud doctors are called out
- surgery also becomes cheaper

Drop-Loud

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2020, 01:07:14 PM »

I we should buy a productu similare to this one :

https://www.myvitalc.com/ess60-c60-olive-oil-hy/ref/21/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up